Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- The Self-Care Deficit Nursing Theory as a curriculum conceptual framework in baccalaureate education. [Journal Article]
- Nurs Sci Q 2011 Apr; 24(2):137-45.
- Enhancing cardiac rehabilitation nursing through aligning practice to theory: implications for nursing education. [Journal Article]
- J Contin Educ Nurs 2006 Sep-Oct; 37(5):233-8.
- [The importance of a theory ... the conceptual model by Dorothea E. Orem]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Prof Inferm 1998 Apr-Jun; 51(2):17-9.
- [Self-care in treatment following the Ilizarov method--a case study]. [Case Reports, English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Bras Enferm 1995 Jan-Mar; 48(1):46-50.
- A comparative analysis of Orem's self-care model and Peplau's interpersonal theory. [Comparative Study, Journal Article, Review]
- J Adv Nurs 1994 Oct; 20(4):755-60.
- Nursing and self-care theory applied to utilization review: concepts and cases. [Journal Article]
- Am J Med Qual 1993; 8(4):197-9.
- Applying Orem's theory to the long-term care of adolescent transplant recipients. [Journal Article]
- ANNA J 1991 Feb; 18(1):45-7, 53.
- Implementing Orem's self-care deficit theory. Adopting a conceptual framework of nursing. Part II. [Journal Article]
- Can J Nurs Adm 1988 Jun; 1(2):16-9.
- Nursing management of the school-age child with bowel incontinence: utilizing Erikson's theory of psychosocial development. [Case Reports, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Sch Health 1983 Mar; 53(3):189-93.