Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Pressure and Friction Injuries in Primary Care. [Journal Article, Review]
- Prim Care 2015 Dec; 42(4):631-44.
- Prevalence of foot disease and risk factors in general inpatient populations: a systematic review and meta-analysis. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Open 2015; 5(11):e008544.
- Evidence-based support for the use of proton pump inhibitors in cancer therapy. [Journal Article]
- J Transl Med 2015; 13(1):368.
- Successful Treatment of Unstageable Pressure Ulcer by Using Advanced Wound Dressing. [Journal Article]
- Acta Med Indones 2015 Jul; 47(3):251-2.
- Exploration of pressure ulcer and related skin problems across the spectrum of health care settings in Ontario using administrative data. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Wound J 2015 Nov 20.
- The Skin Safety Model: Reconceptualizing Skin Vulnerability in Older Patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nurs Scholarsh 2015 Nov 18.
- Comparison of Negative Pressure Wound Therapy Using Vacuum-Assisted Closure with Advanced Moist Wound Therapy in the Treatment of Diabetic Foot Ulcers. [Journal Article]
- J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 2015 Nov; 25(11):789-93.
- Clinical Usage of an Extracellular, Collagen-rich Matrix: A Case Series. [Journal Article]
- Wounds 2015 Nov; 27(11):313-8.
- Effect of High-pressure, Intermittent Pneumatic Compression for the Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Disease and Critical Limb Ischemia in Patients Without a Surgical Option. [Journal Article]
- Wounds 2015 Nov; 27(11):293-301.
- 857: IMPACT OF IMPLEMENTING A CRITICAL CARE SPECIFIC PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION BUNDLE: A PILOT STUDY. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Crit Care Med 2015 Dec; 43(12 Suppl 1):215-216.