Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Diagnosis and treatment of Helicobacter pylori for peptic ulcer bleeding in clinical practice - factors associated with non-diagnosis and non-treatment, and diagnostic yield in various settings. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Turk J Gastroenterol 2014 Dec; 25(Suppl 1):S157-S161.
- The Effect of Vacuum-assisted Closure on the Tissue Oxygenation of Venous Ulcers: A Pilot Study . [Journal Article]
- Wounds 2009 Sep; 21(9):249-53.
- Pressure Ulcer Risk Factors Among the Elderly Living in Long-term Institutions . [Journal Article]
- Wounds 2010 Apr; 22(4):106-13.
- The experience of a geriatric hospital at home service for acutely ill elderly patients with pressure ulcers: an observational study . [Journal Article]
- Wounds 2010 May; 22(5):121-6.
- Hypoxia is Involved in Deep Tissue Injury Formation in a Rat Model . [Journal Article]
- Wounds 2010 Feb; 22(2):44-51.
- Adipose Stromal Cells Repair Pressure Ulcers in Both Young and Elderly Mice: Potential Role of Adipogenesis in Skin Repair. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Stem Cells Transl Med 2015 Apr 21.
- Nociception at the diabetic foot, an uncharted territory. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Diabetes 2015 Apr 15; 6(3):391-402.
- Candesartan restores pressure-induced vasodilation and prevents skin pressure ulcer formation in diabetic mice. [Journal Article]
- Cardiovasc Diabetol 2015.:26.
- Comparison Between a New, Two-component Compression System With Zinc Paste Bandages for Leg Ulcer Healing: A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Controlled Trial Monitoring Sub-bandage Pressures. [Journal Article]
- Wounds 2011 May; 23(5):126-34.