Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Subepidermal moisture (SEM) and bioimpedance: a literature review of a novel method for early detection of pressure-induced tissue damage (pressure ulcers). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Wound J 2016 Apr 29.
- Effect of e-learning program on risk assessment and pressure ulcer classification - A randomized study. [Journal Article]
- Nurse Educ Today 2016 May.:191-7.
- Predictors of poor outcome in gastrointestinal bleeding in emergency department. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastroenterol 2016 Apr 28; 22(16):4219-25.
- Improving Pressure Ulcer Staging Accuracy Through a Nursing Student Experiential Intervention. [Journal Article]
- J Nurs Educ 2016 May 1; 55(5):266-70.
- Assessing Predictive Validity of Pressure Ulcer Risk Scales- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. [Journal Article, Review]
- Iran J Public Health 2016 Feb; 45(2):122-33.
- Use of MRI to identify the enlarged inferior gluteal and ischioanal lymph nodes and associated findings related to the primary disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diagn Interv Radiol 2016 Apr 26.
- Patients' knowledge of and participation in preventing pressure ulcers- an intervention study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Wound J 2016 Apr 26.
- How does lateral tilting affect the internal strains in the sacral region of bed ridden patients? - A contribution to pressure ulcer prevention. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon) 2016 Apr 8.:7-13.
- Benefits of early active mobility in the medical intensive care unit - a pilot study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Med 2016 Apr 20.
- Skin stiffness determined from occlusion of a horizontally running microvessel in response to skin surface pressure: a finite element study of sacral pressure ulcers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Biol Eng Comput 2016 Apr 22.