Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Efinaconazole 10% topical solution for the topical treatment of onychomycosis of the toenail. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Rev Clin Pharmacol 2015 Sep 1.:1-13.
- Scanning electron microscopy of the nail plate in onychomycosis patients with negative fungal culture. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Scanning 2015 Aug 20.
- Treatment of Onychomycosis - a Clinical Study. [Journal Article]
- Med Arch 2015 Jun; 69(3):173-6.
- Molecular Identification of Candida Species Isolated from Onychomycosis in Shanghai, China. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mycopathologia 2015 Jul 31.
- Fusarium onychomycosis: prevalence, clinical presentations, response to itraconazole and terbinafine pulse therapy, and 1-year follow-up in nine cases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Dermatol 2015 Jul 29.
- Patient considerations in the management of toe onychomycosis - role of efinaconazole. [Journal Article, Review]
- Patient Prefer Adherence 2015.:887-91.
- Evaluation of improvement of onychomycosis in HIV-infected patients after initiation of combined antiretroviral therapy without antifungal treatment. [Journal Article]
- Mycoses 2015 Sep; 58(9):516-21.
- Efinaconazole Topical Solution, 10%, for the Treatment of Mild and Moderate Toenail Onychomycosis. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Aesthet Dermatol 2015 Jun; 8(6):24-9.
- Skin disorders in elderly subjects. [Journal Article]
- Int J Dermatol 2015 Sep; 54(9):e332-8.