Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Potassium Abnormalities in Current Clinical Practice: Frequency, Causes, Severity and Management. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Princ Pract 2015 Mar 11.
- Standardized electrolyte supplementation and fluid management improves survival during amphotericin therapy for cryptococcal meningitis in resource-limited settings. [Journal Article]
- Open Forum Infect Dis 2014 Sep; 1(2):ofu070.
- Experience in therapeutic plasma exchange by membrane filtration at an academic center in Colombia: Registry of the first 500 sessions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Apher 2015 Feb 24.
- Renal function in children with febrile convulsions. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Child Neurol 2014; 8(4):57-61.
- Acute caffeine poisoning resulting in atrial fibrillation after guarana extract overdose. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- Przegl Lek 2014; 71(9):495-8.
- Effect of high-dose continuous albuterol nebulization on clinical variables in children with status asthmaticus. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Crit Care Med 2015 Feb; 16(2):e41-6.
- Etiologic and therapeutic analysis in patients with hypokalemic nonperiodic paralysis. [Journal Article]
- Am J Med 2015 Mar; 128(3):289-296.e1.
- Recurrent aborted sudden cardiac death with seizures and rhabdomyolysis due to bulimia-induced hypokalemia: report of one case. [Journal Article]
- Rev Med Chil 2014 Jun; 142(6):799-802.
- Low-dose vs standard-dose insulin in pediatric diabetic ketoacidosis: a randomized clinical trial. [Comparative Study, Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial]
- JAMA Pediatr 2014 Nov; 168(11):999-1005.
- Severe hypokalemia and hypophosphatemia presenting with carpopedal spasm associated with rhabdomyolysis. [Journal Article]
- Acta Biomed 2014; 85(2):167-70.