Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Two cases of successful pregnancy in patients with Gitelman's syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Nephrol 2015 Jun 25.
- Clinical perspectives on the rationale for potassium supplementation. [Journal Article]
- Postgrad Med 2015; 127(5):539-48.
- KLHL3 regulates paracellular chloride transport in the kidney by ubiquitination of claudin-8. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Apr 7; 112(14):4340-5.
- Potassium abnormalities in current clinical practice: frequency, causes, severity and management. [Journal Article]
- Med Princ Pract 2015; 24(3):271-5.
- Standardized electrolyte supplementation and fluid management improves survival during amphotericin therapy for cryptococcal meningitis in resource-limited settings. [Journal Article]
- Open Forum Infect Dis 2014 Sep; 1(2):ofu070.
- Experience in therapeutic plasma exchange by membrane filtration at an academic center in Colombia: Registry of the first 500 sessions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Apher 2015 Feb 24.
- Renal function in children with febrile convulsions. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Child Neurol 2014; 8(4):57-61.
- Acute caffeine poisoning resulting in atrial fibrillation after guarana extract overdose. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- Przegl Lek 2014; 71(9):495-8.
- Effect of high-dose continuous albuterol nebulization on clinical variables in children with status asthmaticus. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Crit Care Med 2015 Feb; 16(2):e41-6.
- Incorrigible hypokalemia caused by barium chloride ingestion. [Case Reports, Letter]
- Am J Med Sci 2015 Mar; 349(3):279-81.