Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Severe Torsades de Pointes with acquired QT prolongation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Heart J Acute Cardiovasc Care 2016 May 6.
- Renal effects of BRAF inhibitors: a systematic review by the Cancer and the Kidney International Network. [Journal Article, Review]
- Clin Kidney J 2016 Apr; 9(2):245-51.
- Hypoglycemia associated with refeeding syndrome in a cat. [CASE REPORTS]
- J Vet Emerg Crit Care (San Antonio) 2016 Mar 11.
- Electrolytes-Enriched Hemodiafiltration Solutions for Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy in Acute Kidney Injury: A Crossover Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood Purif 2016 Mar 3; 42(1):18-26.
- Electrolyte disorders associated with the use of anticancer drugs. [Journal Article, Review]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2016 Apr 15.:78-87.
- Junctional Bradycardia as Early Sign of Digoxin Toxicity in a Premature Infant with Congestive Heart Failure due to a Left to Right Shunt. [Journal Article]
- AJP Rep 2016 Mar; 6(1):e96-8.
- Impact of electrolyte imbalances on the outcome of aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage: A prospective study. [Journal Article]
- Asian J Neurosurg 2016 Jan-Mar; 11(1):29-33.
- Clinical Management of Ebola Virus Disease in the United States and Europe. [Journal Article]
- N Engl J Med 2016 Feb 18; 374(7):636-46.
- Point-of-Admission Serum Electrolyte Profile of Children less than Five Years Old with Dehydration due to Acute Diarrhoea. [Journal Article]
- Trop Med Health 2015 Dec; 43(4):247-52.
- Diverse proportion in composite pheochromocytoma-ganglioneuroma may induce varied clinical symptom: comparison of two cases. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015; 8(11):15369-74.