Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Fetuin A promotes lipotoxicity in β cells through the TLR4 signaling pathway and the role of pioglitazone in anti-lipotoxicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Cell Endocrinol 2015 May 15.
- A case of Madelung's disease accompanied by Klinefelter's syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Endocrinol Diabetes Metab Case Rep 2015.:140119.
- Melatonin Attenuates Aortic Endothelial Permeability and Arteriosclerosis in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats: Possible Role of MLCK- and MLCP-Dependent MLC Phosphorylation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther 2015 May 5.
- Dyslipidemia in Pregnancy. [REVIEW]
- Cardiol Clin 2015 May; 33(2):209-215.
- Islet insulin content and release are increased in male mice with elevated endogenous GH and IGF-I, without evidence of systemic insulin resistance or alterations in β-cell mass. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Growth Horm IGF Res 2015 Apr 17.
- Flavin-containing monooxygenase 3 as a potential player in diabetes-associated atherosclerosis. [Journal Article]
- Nat Commun 2015.:6498.
- Lipid metabolism disorders and bone dysfunction - interrelated and mutually regulated (Review). [Journal Article]
- Mol Med Rep 2015 Jul; 12(1):783-94.
- Brown fat activation reduces hypercholesterolaemia and protects from atherosclerosis development. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Nat Commun 2015.:6356.
- Nonalcoholic Fatty liver disease and vascular function: cross-sectional analysis in the framingham heart study. [Journal Article]
- Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2015 May; 35(5):1284-91.
- Effects of berberine on amelioration of hyperglycemia and oxidative stress in high glucose and high fat diet-induced diabetic hamsters in vivo. [Journal Article]
- Biomed Res Int 2015.:313808.