Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Flavin-containing monooxygenase 3 as a potential player in diabetes-associated atherosclerosis. [Journal Article]
- Nat Commun 2015.:6498.
- Lipid metabolism disorders and bone dysfunction - interrelated and mutually regulated (Review). [Journal Article]
- Mol Med Rep 2015 Jul; 12(1):783-94.
- Brown fat activation reduces hypercholesterolaemia and protects from atherosclerosis development. [Journal Article]
- Nat Commun 2015.:6356.
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease and Vascular Function: Cross-Sectional Analysis in the Framingham Heart Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2015 Mar 5.
- Effects of berberine on amelioration of hyperglycemia and oxidative stress in high glucose and high fat diet-induced diabetic hamsters in vivo. [Journal Article]
- Biomed Res Int 2015.:313808.
- GPIHBP1: two get tangled. [Comment, Editorial, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- Circ Res 2015 Feb 13; 116(4):560-2.
- Treated and Untreated Women With Idiopathic Precocious Puberty: BMI Evolution, Metabolic Outcome, and General Health Between Third and Fifth Decades. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2015 Apr; 100(4):1445-51.
- Novel mechanism of plasma prekallikrein (PK) activation by vascular smooth muscle cells: evidence of the presence of PK activator. [Editorial, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2014 Oct-Dec; 28(4):587-603.
- Obesity-related pulmonary arterial hypertension in rats correlates with increased circulating inflammatory cytokines and lipids and with oxidant damage in the arterial wall but not with hypoxia. [Journal Article]
- Pulm Circ 2014 Dec; 4(4):638-53.
- IRF5 deficiency ameliorates lupus but promotes atherosclerosis and metabolic dysfunction in a mouse model of lupus-associated atherosclerosis. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- J Immunol 2015 Feb 15; 194(4):1467-79.