Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Cost-Effectiveness of a Diabetes Pay-For-Performance Program in Diabetes Patients with Multiple Chronic Conditions. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0133163.
- Cardiovascular risk factors and diseases in women undergoing hysterectomy with ovarian conservation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Menopause 2015 Jul 13.
- Increased cardiovascular and metabolic morbidity in patients with 21-hydroxylase deficiency: a Swedish population-based national cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2015 Jun 30.:JC20152093.
- C-Peptide Is Independently Associated with an Increased Risk of Coronary Artery Disease in T2DM Subjects: A Cross-Sectional Study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0127112.
- The Effect of Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, and Statins on the Development of Rotator Cuff Disease: A Nationwide, 11-Year, Longitudinal, Population-Based Follow-up Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Sports Med 2015 Jun 17.
- Increased concentration of clusterin/apolipoprotein J (apoJ) in hyperlipemic serum is paradoxically associated with decreased apoJ content in lipoproteins. [Journal Article]
- Atherosclerosis 2015 Aug; 241(2):463-70.
- Metformin Ameliorates Podocyte Damage by Restoring Renal Tissue Podocalyxin Expression in Type 2 Diabetic Rats. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Diabetes Res 2015.:231825.
- Apoc2 loss-of-function zebrafish mutant as a genetic model of hyperlipidemia. [Journal Article]
- Dis Model Mech 2015 Aug 1; 8(8):989-98.
- New-onset diabetes mellitus after pediatric liver transplantation. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Transplant 2015 Aug; 19(5):452-9.
- Association of Treatment for Hyperlipidemia with Decreased Total Mortality in Japanese Individuals: the Yamagata (Takahata) Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Atheroscler Thromb 2015 May 27.