Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- C-Peptide Is Independently Associated with an Increased Risk of Coronary Artery Disease in T2DM Subjects: A Cross-Sectional Study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(6):e0127112.
- The Effect of Diabetes, Hyperlipidemia, and Statins on the Development of Rotator Cuff Disease: A Nationwide, 11-Year, Longitudinal, Population-Based Follow-up Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Sports Med 2015 Jun 17.
- Increased concentration of clusterin/apolipoprotein J (apoJ) in hyperlipemic serum is paradoxically associated with decreased apoJ content in lipoproteins. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Atherosclerosis 2015 Jun 6; 241(2):463-470.
- Metformin Ameliorates Podocyte Damage by Restoring Renal Tissue Podocalyxin Expression in Type 2 Diabetic Rats. [Journal Article]
- J Diabetes Res 2015.:231825.
- Apoc2 loss-of-function zebrafish mutant as a genetic model of hyperlipidemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dis Model Mech 2015 Jun 4.
- New-onset diabetes mellitus after pediatric liver transplantation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Transplant 2015 May 29.
- Association of Treatment for Hyperlipidemia with Decreased Total Mortality in Japanese Individuals: the Yamagata (Takahata) Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Atheroscler Thromb 2015 May 27.
- Fetuin A promotes lipotoxicity in β cells through the TLR4 signaling pathway and the role of pioglitazone in anti-lipotoxicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Cell Endocrinol 2015 May 15.:1-11.
- A case of Madelung's disease accompanied by Klinefelter's syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Endocrinol Diabetes Metab Case Rep 2015.:140119.
- Melatonin Attenuates Aortic Endothelial Permeability and Arteriosclerosis in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats: Possible Role of MLCK- and MLCP-Dependent MLC Phosphorylation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther 2015 May 5.