Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Evolution of hepatic steatosis to fibrosis and adenoma formation in liver-specific growth hormone receptor knockout mice. [Journal Article]
- Front Endocrinol (Lausanne) 2014.:218.
- Endocrine check-up in adolescents and indications for referral: A guide for health care providers. [Journal Article, Review]
- Indian J Endocrinol Metab 2014 Nov; 18(Suppl 1):S26-38.
- Can atorvastatin calcium cause asymptomatic hypercalcemia? [Journal Article]
- Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars 2014 Oct; 42(7):662-6.
- Targeting APOC3 in the familial chylomicronemia syndrome. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- N Engl J Med 2014 Dec 4; 371(23):2200-6.
- Glucose-dependent leukocyte activation in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, familial combined hyperlipidemia and healthy controls. [Comparative Study, Controlled Clinical Trial, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Metabolism 2015 Feb; 64(2):213-7.
- Factors associated with postprandial lipemia and apolipoprotein A-V levels in individuals with familial combined hyperlipidemia. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- BMC Endocr Disord 2014.:90.
- Dietary rapeseed/canola-oil supplementation reduces serum lipids and liver enzymes and alters postprandial inflammatory responses in adipose tissue compared to olive-oil supplementation in obese men. [Journal Article]
- Mol Nutr Food Res 2015 Mar; 59(3):507-19.
- Predicting of trend of hemoglobin a1c in type 2 diabetes: a longitudinal linear mixed model. [Journal Article]
- Int J Prev Med 2014 Oct; 5(10):1274-80.
- Correlation between renal function and common risk factors for chronic kidney disease in a healthy middle-aged population: a prospective observational 2-year study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(11):e113263.
- Lipolysis, and not hepatic lipogenesis, is the primary modulator of triglyceride levels in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2015 Jan; 35(1):102-10.