Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Patient characteristics and statin discontinuation-related factors during treatment of hypercholesterolemia: an observational non-interventional study in patients with statin discontinuation (STAY study). [Journal Article, Observational Study, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Turk Kardiyol Dern Ars 2016 Jan; 44(1):53-64.
- Risk of Depression, Chronic Morbidities, and l-Thyroxine Treatment in Hashimoto Thyroiditis in Taiwan: A Nationwide Cohort Study. [Journal Article]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2016 Feb; 95(6):e2842.
- Role of Brown Fat in Lipoprotein Metabolism and Atherosclerosis. [Journal Article, Review]
- Circ Res 2016 Jan 8; 118(1):173-82.
- Pediatric obesity: Causes, symptoms, prevention and treatment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Ther Med 2016 Jan; 11(1):15-20.
- USF1 deficiency activates brown adipose tissue and improves cardiometabolic health. [Journal Article]
- Sci Transl Med 2016 Jan 27; 8(323):323ra13.
- Clinical and metabolic characteristics of treated hyperlipidemic patients additionally affected by subclinical hyperglycemia. [Journal Article]
- Lipids Health Dis 2016.:10.
- Oxidative stress contributes to abnormal glucose metabolism and insulin sensitivity in two hyperlipidemia models. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Int J Clin Exp Pathol 2015; 8(10):13193-200.
- Colchicine Significantly Reduces Incident Cancer in Gout Male Patients: A 12-Year Cohort Study. [Journal Article, Observational Study, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2015 Dec; 94(50):e1570.
- Evaluation of atherosclerosis after cessation of cabergoline therapy in patients with prolactinoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anatol J Cardiol 2015 Jul 29.
- Secondary Sclerosing Cholangitis in Critically Ill Patients: Clinical Presentation, Cholangiographic Features, Natural History, and Outcome: A Series of 16 Cases. [Journal Article]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2015 Dec; 94(49):e2188.