Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Glucose-dependent leukocyte activation in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, familial combined hyperlipidemia and healthy controls. [Comparative Study, Controlled Clinical Trial, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Metabolism 2015 Feb; 64(2):213-7.
- Factors associated with postprandial lipemia and apolipoprotein A-V levels in individuals with familial combined hyperlipidemia. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- BMC Endocr Disord 2014.:90.
- Dietary rapeseed/canola-oil supplementation reduces serum lipids and liver enzymes and alters postprandial inflammatory responses in adipose tissue compared to olive-oil supplementation in obese men. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Nutr Food Res 2014 Nov 18.
- Predicting of trend of hemoglobin a1c in type 2 diabetes: a longitudinal linear mixed model. [Journal Article]
- Int J Prev Med 2014 Oct; 5(10):1274-80.
- Correlation between renal function and common risk factors for chronic kidney disease in a healthy middle-aged population: a prospective observational 2-year study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(11):e113263.
- Lipolysis, and not hepatic lipogenesis, is the primary modulator of triglyceride levels in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 2015 Jan; 35(1):102-10.
- Hepatic insulin resistance in ob/ob mice involves increases in ceramide, aPKC activity, and selective impairment of Akt-dependent FoxO1 phosphorylation. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- J Lipid Res 2015 Jan; 56(1):70-80.
- The association of neighborhood characteristics with obesity and metabolic conditions in older women. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Nutr Health Aging 2014 Dec; 18(9):792-8.
- Estimating the prevalence of comorbid conditions and their effect on health care costs in patients with diabetes mellitus in Switzerland. [Journal Article]
- Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 2014.:455-65.
- 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (3,5-t2) exerts thyromimetic effects on hypothalamus-pituitary-thyroid axis, body composition, and energy metabolism in male diet-induced obese mice. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Endocrinology 2015 Jan; 156(1):389-99.