Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Increased concentration of clusterin/apolipoprotein J (apoJ) in hyperlipemic serum is paradoxically associated with decreased apoJ content in lipoproteins. [Journal Article]
- Atherosclerosis 2015 Aug; 241(2):463-70.
- Metformin Ameliorates Podocyte Damage by Restoring Renal Tissue Podocalyxin Expression in Type 2 Diabetic Rats. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Diabetes Res 2015.:231825.
- Apoc2 loss-of-function zebrafish mutant as a genetic model of hyperlipidemia. [Journal Article]
- Dis Model Mech 2015 Aug 1; 8(8):989-98.
- New-onset diabetes mellitus after pediatric liver transplantation. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Transplant 2015 Aug; 19(5):452-9.
- Association of Treatment for Hyperlipidemia with Decreased Total Mortality in Japanese Individuals: the Yamagata (Takahata) Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Atheroscler Thromb 2015 May 27.
- Fetuin A promotes lipotoxicity in β cells through the TLR4 signaling pathway and the role of pioglitazone in anti-lipotoxicity. [Journal Article]
- Mol Cell Endocrinol 2015 Sep 5.:1-11.
- A case of Madelung's disease accompanied by Klinefelter's syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Endocrinol Diabetes Metab Case Rep 2015.:140119.
- Melatonin Attenuates Aortic Endothelial Permeability and Arteriosclerosis in Streptozotocin-Induced Diabetic Rats: Possible Role of MLCK- and MLCP-Dependent MLC Phosphorylation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cardiovasc Pharmacol Ther 2015 May 5.
- Letter from Le May and Cariou regarding article, "Proprotein convertase subtilisin kexin type 9 promotes intestinal overproduction of triglyceride-rich apolipoprotein B lipoproteins through both low-density lipoprotein receptor-dependent and -independent mechanisms". [Comment, Letter]
- Circulation 2015 May 5; 131(18):e427.
- Dyslipidemia in pregnancy. [Journal Article, Review]
- Cardiol Clin 2015 May; 33(2):209-15.