Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Ovarian function and reproductive outcomes of female patients with systemic lupus erythematosus and the strategies to preserve their fertility. [Journal Article]
- Obstet Gynecol Surv 2015 Mar; 70(3):196-210.
- Comparison of Biomedical Variables in PCOS Patients with Normal Iranian Women. [Journal Article]
- J Family Reprod Health 2015 Mar; 9(1):5-11.
- Ureteral Trauma During Transvaginal Ultrasound-Guided Oocyte Retrieval: A Case Report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Female Pelvic Med Reconstr Surg 2015 Mar 18.
- Obesity adversely impacts the number and maturity of oocytes in conventional IVF not in minimal stimulation IVF. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gynecol Endocrinol 2015 Apr 9.:1-5.
- In Vitro Fertilization in Women with Inflammatory Bowel Disease is as Successful as inWomen from the General Infertility Population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2015 Mar 25.
- Health risk of exposure to Bisphenol A (BPA). [Journal Article]
- Rocz Panstw Zakl Hig 2015; 66(1):5-11.
- MECHANISMS IN ENDOCRINOLOGY: Medical consequences of doping with anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS): effects on reproductive functions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Endocrinol 2015 Mar 24.
- Prolactin secretion in polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuro Endocrinol Lett 2015 Feb 19; 36(1)
- A rare case of primary amenorrhea with two etiologies, hypothalamic amenorrhea, transverse vaginal septum, and no hematocolpos. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Obstet Gynecol 2015.:989123.