Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Serum bilirubin and bilirubin/albumin ratio as predictors of bilirubin encephalopathy. [Journal Article, Observational Study, Research Support, American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- Pediatrics 2014 Nov; 134(5):e1330-9.
- [Distribution of the blood types in 1939 cases ABO hemolysis disease of newborn]. [Journal Article]
- Zhongguo Ying Yong Sheng Li Xue Za Zhi 2014 Jul; 30(4):380-1.
- [Maternal blood intrauterine transfusions in the therapy of red-cell alloimmunization performed in three difficult cases]. [Case Reports, English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ginekol Pol 2014 Sep; 85(9):703-7.
- Piezo proteins: regulators of mechanosensation and other cellular processes. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Review]
- J Biol Chem 2014 Nov 14; 289(46):31673-81.
- Feto-maternal haemorrhage assessment in a woman with a large population of red blood cells containing fetal haemoglobin. [Case Reports, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Ginekol Pol 2014 Aug; 85(8):614-8.
- Transient neonatal hyperinsulinism with adaptation disorders: a report of three cases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr Endocrinol Metab 2014 Aug 22.
- CD15 - A new marker of pathological villous immaturity of the term placenta. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Placenta 2014 Aug 12.
- Changes in middle cerebral artery velocimetry of fetuses diagnosed postnatally with mild or moderate hemolytic disease. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2014 Oct; 93(10):1059-64.
- Why is kernicterus still a major cause of death and disability in low-income and middle-income countries? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Dis Child 2014 Aug 14.
- Lymphoscintigraphy patterns in newborns and children with congenital lymphatic dysplasia. [Journal Article]
- Lymphology 2014 Mar; 47(1):28-39.