Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Fiducial marker implantation in prostate radiation therapy: complication rates and technique. [Journal Article]
- Cancer Radiother 2014 Dec; 18(8):736-9.
- Use of mineral oil Fleet enema for the removal of a large tar burn: a case report. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Burns 2015 Mar; 41(2):e11-4.
- Evaluation of necessity for mechanical bowel preparation before Milligan-Morgan hemorrhoidectomy: a randomized prospective clinical study. [Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial]
- Minerva Chir 2013 Aug; 68(4):393-9.
- Isoosmolar enemas demonstrate preferential gastrointestinal distribution, safety, and acceptability compared with hyperosmolar and hypoosmolar enemas as a potential delivery vehicle for rectal microbicides. [Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 2013 Nov; 29(11):1487-95.
- Perforation and mortality after cleansing enema for acute constipation are not rare but are preventable. [Journal Article]
- Int J Gen Med 2013.:323-8.
- Are enemas given before cesarean section useful? A prospective randomized controlled study. [Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial]
- Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2012 Jul; 163(1):27-9.
- Fatalities and severe metabolic disorders associated with the use of sodium phosphate enemas: a single center's experience. [Journal Article]
- Arch Intern Med 2012 Feb 13; 172(3):263-5.
- Mechanical intestinal cleansing and antibiotic prophylaxis for preventing bacterial translocation during the Pringle maneuver in rabbits. [Evaluation Studies, Journal Article]
- Surg Today 2011 Jun; 41(6):824-8.
- Management of hypophosphatemia in nocturnal hemodialysis with phosphate-containing enema: a technical study. [Journal Article]
- Hemodial Int 2011 Apr; 15(2):219-25.
- Serum electrolyte shifts following administration of sodium phosphates enema. [Comparative Study, Controlled Clinical Trial, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Gastroenterol Nurs 2010 May-Jun; 33(3):191-201.