Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Gastrointestinal: Botulinum toxin effective in refractory gastroparesis in paediatric practice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Gastroenterol Hepatol 2015 Feb; 30(2):232.
- Severe Gastroparesis following Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation: Suggestion for Diagnosis, Treatment, and Device for Gastroparesis after RFCA. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Gastrointest Med 2014.:923637.
- A case of nausea and vomiting to remember. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Case Rep 2015.
- Effect of dietary fat and food consistency on gastroparesis symptoms in patients with gastroparesis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurogastroenterol Motil 2015 Jan 19.
- Celiac plexus block in a patient with upper abdominal pain caused by diabetic gastroparesis. [Journal Article]
- Korean J Anesthesiol 2014 Dec; 67(Suppl):S62-3.
- Surgical treatment of medically refractory gastroparesis in the morbidly obese. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surg Endosc 2015 Jan 17.
- Neurostimulation of the Gastrointestinal Tract: Review of Recent Developments. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuromodulation 2015 Jan 12.
- Upper gastrointestinal symptoms in medical professionals: a higher burden? [Journal Article]
- South Med J 2015 Jan; 108(1):39-45.
- Metoclopramide Nasal Spray Reduces Symptoms of Gastroparesis in Women, but not Men, with Diabetes: Results of a Phase 2B Randomized Study. [REVIEW]
- Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2015 Jan 7.
- End of the Road for a Dysfunctional End Organ: Laparoscopic Gastrectomy for Refractory Gastroparesis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Gastrointest Surg 2015 Jan 10.