Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Management of hyperosmolar hyperglycaemic state in adults with diabetes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diabet Med 2015 Jul 23.
- Severe hypercalcemia and hypernatremia in a patient treated with canagliflozin. [Journal Article]
- Endocrinol Diabetes Metab Case Rep 2015.:150042.
- Energy Balance After Sodium Glucose Cotransporter 2 (SGLT2) Inhibition. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diabetes Care 2015 Jul 15.
- Acquired Fanconi syndrome in four cats treated with chlorambucil. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Feline Med Surg 2015 Jul 13.
- Metabolomics: A Tool Ahead for Understanding Molecular Mechanisms of Drugs and Diseases. [Journal Article, Review]
- Indian J Clin Biochem 2015 Jul; 30(3):247-54.
- A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW ON EFFECT OF CANAGLIFLOZIN IN SPECIAL POPULATION. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Diabetes Rev 2015 Jun 18.
- Acquired Fanconi syndrome in a dog exposed to jerky treats in Japan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Vet Med Sci 2015 Jun 11.
- [Significance of the urine strip test in case of stunted growth]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Arch Pediatr 2015 Jul; 22(7):756-62.
- Detection of pathological biomarkers in human clinical samples via amplifying genetic switches and logic gates. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Sci Transl Med 2015 May 27; 7(289):289ra83.
- Transient renal Fanconi syndrome in a Chihuahua exposed to Chinese chicken jerky treats. [Journal Article]
- Tierarztl Prax Ausg K Kleintiere Heimtiere 2015 Jun 16; 43(3):188-92.