Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Basal glucosuria is ubiquitous in critically ill patients. [Journal Article]
- Nephrology (Carlton) 2015 Apr; 20(4):293-6.
- [Canagliflozin (Invokana): kidney SGLT2 cotransporter inhibitor for treating type 2 diabetes]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Med Liege 2014 Dec; 69(12):692-9.
- Nonalbumin proteinuria predominates in biopsy-proven tenofovir nephrotoxicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- AIDS 2015 Mar 11.
- Predictors of kidney tubular dysfunction induced by adefovir treatment for chronic hepatitis B. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastroenterol 2015 Feb 21; 21(7):2116-23.
- Successful treatment with glucocorticoid for secondary Fanconi syndrome caused by sarcoidosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mod Rheumatol 2015 Feb 20.:1-15.
- A Mathematical Model of the Rat Nephron: Glucose Transport. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2015 Feb 18.:ajprenal.00505.2014.
- A Mathematical Model of Rat Proximal Tubule and Loop of Henle. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2015 Feb 18.:ajprenal.00504.2014.
- Ipragliflozin: A novel sodium-glucose cotransporter 2 inhibitor developed in Japan. [Journal Article, Review]
- World J Diabetes 2015 Feb 15; 6(1):136-44.
- Postprandial self-monitoring of urine glucose reflects glycaemic control in people with relatively well controlled Type 2 diabetes mellitus not treated with insulin: a retrospective cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diabet Med 2015 Feb 7.
- The antidiabetic effect of low doses of Moringa oleifera Lam. seeds on streptozotocin induced diabetes and diabetic nephropathy in male rats. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Biomed Res Int 2015.:381040.