Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- [Application of fluorescent in situ hybridization in primary diagnosis of aplastic anemia by morphology]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhonghua Yi Xue Yi Chuan Xue Za Zhi 2016 Feb 10; 33(1):5-8.
- Comparing Outcomes with Bone Marrow or Peripheral Blood Stem Cells as Graft Source for Matched Sibling Transplants in Severe Aplastic Anemia across Different Economic Regions. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biol Blood Marrow Transplant 2016 Jan 18.
- Memory Stem T Cells in Autoimmune Disease: High Frequency of Circulating CD8+ Memory Stem Cells in Acquired Aplastic Anemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Immunol 2016 Jan 13.
- Eculizumab Treatment in a Patient with Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation-Associated Thrombotic Microangiopathy and Steroid-Refractory Acute Graft Versus Host Disease. [Journal Article]
- Hematol Rep 2015 Nov 23; 7(4):6107.
- [Clinical analysis on malignant clonal hematopoiesis in severe aplastic anemia patients with immunosuppressive therapy]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 2015 Aug 25; 95(32):2620-2.
- Clonal evolution and clinical significance of copy number neutral loss of heterozygosity of chromosome arm 6p in acquired aplastic anemia. [Journal Article]
- Cancer Genet 2016 Jan-Feb; 209(1-2):1-10.
- Prevalence, clinical characteristics and prognosis of GATA2-related myelodysplastic syndromes (MDS) in children and adolescents. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood 2015 Dec 23.
- Genetic predisposition to myelodysplastic syndrome and acute myeloid leukemia in children and young adults. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Leuk Lymphoma 2015 Dec 23.:1-17.
- Impact of eculizumab treatment on paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: A treatment versus no-treatment study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Hematol 2015 Dec 21.
- A Novel β-Globin Chain Hemoglobin Variant, Hb Allentown [β137(H15)Val→Trp (GTG>TGG) HBB: c.412_413delinsTG, p.Val138Trp], Associated with Low Oxygen Saturation, Intermittent Aplastic Crises and Splenomegaly. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hemoglobin 2015 Dec 17.:1-4.