Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Central nervous system haemorrhage causing early death in acute promyelocytic leukaemia. [Journal Article]
- Cent Eur J Immunol 2016; 40(4):486-8.
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation with positive D-dimer: a controversial clinical feature in severe congenital factor XIII deficiency in southeast Iran. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 2016 Feb 1.
- DAMP and DIC: The role of extracellular DNA and DNA-binding proteins in the pathogenesis of DIC. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood Rev 2015 Dec 31.
- Acute promyelocytic leukemia following autologous bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cell transplantation for traumatic brain injury: A case report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncol Lett 2015 Nov; 10(5):2905-2908.
- Prognosis of overt disseminated intravascular coagulation in patients admitted to a medical emergency department. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Emerg Med 2015 Dec 23.
- The efficacy of the administration of recombinant human soluble thrombomodulin in patients with DIC. [Journal Article]
- Int J Hematol 2016 Feb; 103(2):173-9.
- Present and future of anticoagulant therapy using antithrombin and thrombomodulin for sepsis-associated disseminated intravascular coagulation: a perspective from Japan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Hematol 2015 Nov 20.
- Evaluation of the Diagnostic Performance of Fibrin Monomer in Comparison to d-Dimer in Patients With Overt and Nonovert Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Appl Thromb Hemost 2015 Nov 15.
- Potential diagnostic markers for disseminated intravascular coagulation of sepsis. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood Rev 2015 Nov 6.
- Acute myocardial infarction as a finding of acute promyelocytic leukemia-related coagulation disorder. [Journal Article]
- Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis 2015 Dec; 26(8):949-52.