Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Recombinant human thrombomodulin in the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia patients complicated by disseminated intravascular coagulation: retrospective analysis of outcomes between patients treated with heparin and recombinant human thrombomodulin therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Thromb Res 2015 Apr 10.
- Successful treatment with recombinant thrombomodulin for disseminated intravascular coagulation complicated with hemophagocytic syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Rinsho Ketsueki 2015; 56(3):312-6.
- Disseminated intravascular coagulation in pregnancy: insights in pathophysiology, diagnosis and management. [REVIEW]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 Mar 31.
- Prostate cancer: beware of disseminated intravascular coagulation. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Case Rep 2015.
- The usefulness of antithrombin activity monitoring during antithrombin supplementation in patients with sepsis-associated disseminated intravascular coagulation. [Journal Article]
- Thromb Res 2015 May; 135(5):897-901.
- Successful Treatment of Intracranial Hemorrhage with Recombinant Activated Factor VII in a Patient with Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia: A Case Report and Review of the Literature. [Journal Article]
- Front Oncol 2015.:29.
- Thrombomodulin/activated protein C system in septic disseminated intravascular coagulation. [Journal Article]
- J Intensive Care 2015; 3(1):1.
- A novel acquired inv(2)(p23.3q24.3) with concurrent submicroscopic deletions at 2p23.3, 2p22.1, 2q24.3 and 1p13.2 in a patient with chronic thrombocytopenia and anemia. [Journal Article]
- Mol Cytogenet 2015.:7.
- A Multicenter Experience from Lebanon in Childhood and Adolescent Acute Myeloid Leukemia: High rate of Early Death in Childhood Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia. [Journal Article]
- Mediterr J Hematol Infect Dis 2015; 7(1):e2015012.
- [Changes of ADAMTS13 activity and vWF antigen level in patients with acute myelogenous leukemia and their significance]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhongguo Shi Yan Xue Ye Xue Za Zhi 2014 Dec; 22(6):1503-7.