Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Blood-borne viral co-infections among human immunodeficiency virus-infected inmates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Prison Health 2016 Jun 13; 12(2):88-97.
- High prevalence of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma in occult hepatitis B virus-infected patients in the Tohoku district in Eastern Japan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Virol 2016 May 24.
- Advocating for efforts to protect African children, families, and communities from the threat of infectious diseases: report of the First International African Vaccinology Conference. [Journal Article]
- Pan Afr Med J 2016.:53.
- Veterans health administration hepatitis B testing and treatment with anti-CD20 antibody administration. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastroenterol 2016 May 21; 22(19):4732-40.
- 5-year efficacy of entecavir in Indian patients with chronic hepatitis B. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Indian J Gastroenterol 2016 May 24.
- Undocumented migrant women in Denmark have inadequate access to pregnancy screening and have a higher prevalence Hepatitis B virus infection compared to documented migrants in Denmark: a prevalence study. [Journal Article]
- BMC Public Health 2016; 16(1):426.
- What timing of vaccination is potentially dangerous for children younger than 2 years? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Vaccin Immunother 2016 May 24.:1-7.
- Comparison of the effect of increased hepatitis B vaccine dosage on immunogenicity in healthy children and adults. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Vaccin Immunother 2016 May 23.:1-5.
- Clinicopathological correlations of renal pathology: A single center experience. [Journal Article]
- Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2016 May-Jun; 27(3):557-62.
- Is there an association between Vitamin D level and inflammatory markers in hemodialysis patients? A cross-sectional study. [Journal Article]
- Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl 2016 May-Jun; 27(3):460-6.