Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The covalently closed circular form of hepatitis B virus genome: is there now an end in site? [EDITORIAL]
- Gastroenterology 2015 Nov 22.
- Annual influenza vaccination reduces total hospitalization in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection: A population-based analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Vaccine 2015 Nov 21.
- Plasma MALAT1 Level Is Associated with Liver Damage and Predicts Development of Hepatocellular Carcinoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Sci 2015 Nov 28.
- Mutations in the S gene and in the overlapping reverse transcriptase region in chronic hepatitis B Chinese patients with coexistence of HBsAg and anti-HBs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Braz J Infect Dis 2015 Nov 21.
- Epidemiology study of HBV genotypes and antiviral drug resistance in multi-ethnic regions from Western China. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sci Rep 2015.:17413.
- Tenofovir rescue therapy in chronic hepatitis B patients who failed previous nucleoside analogue treatment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hepatol Int 2015 Nov 26.
- Effect of a Hepatitis B Virus Inhibitor, NZ-4, on capsid formation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antiviral Res 2015 Nov 20.
- Risk of hepatocellular carcinoma in relation to ABO blood type. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dig Liver Dis 2015 Oct 17.