Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Association between TNFAIP3 nonsynonymous single-nucleotide polymorphism rs2230926 and chronic hepatitis B virus infection in a Chinese Han population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virol J 2015; 12(1):33.
- Hepatitis B serologic survey and review of immunization records of children, adolescents and adults in Fiji, 2008-2009. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virol J 2015 Mar 3; 12(1):36.
- Informing the design of a national screening and treatment programme for chronic viral hepatitis in primary care: qualitative study of at-risk immigrant communities and healthcare professionals. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Health Serv Res 2015; 15(1):97.
- The HBx oncoprotein of hepatitis B virus potentiates cell transformation by inducing c-Myc-dependent expression of the RNA polymerase I transcription factor UBF. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virol J 2015 Apr 14; 12(1):62.
- Mutation of arginine residues to avoid non-specific cellular uptakes for hepatitis B virus core particles. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nanobiotechnology 2015; 13(1):15.
- Integrating spatial technology into studying the generational differences of migrants' health protection status in urban China. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Equity Health 2015; 14(1):27.
- Chronic hepatitis B virus infection and occurrence of hepatocellular carcinoma in tree shrews (Tupaia belangeri chinensis). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virol J 2015; 12(1):26.
- Obstacles to the coordination of delivering integrated prenatal HIV, syphilis and hepatitis B testing services in Guangdong: using a needs assessment approach. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Health Serv Res 2015; 15(1):117.
- TP53 R72P polymorphism modulates DNA methylation in hepatocellular carcinoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Cancer 2015; 14(1):74.
- Schistosomiasis, hepatitis B and hepatitis C co-infection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Virol J 2015; 12(1):19.