Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Cultural Preferences and Limited Public Resources Influence the Spectrum of Thalassemia in Egypt. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2015 Mar 24.
- Cutaneous manifestations of viral hepatitis. [Journal Article]
- Curr Infect Dis Rep 2015 Feb; 17(2):452.
- Extended survival of patients with persistently suppressed hepatitis b transplanted for hepatocellular carcinoma. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Liver Int 2015 Mar 24.
- Higher lifetime chance of spontaneous surface antigen loss in hepatitis B carriers with genotype C infection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2015 Mar 23.
- Antiviral Activity of a Nanoemulsion of Polyprenols from Ginkgo Leaves against Influenza A H3N2 and Hepatitis B Virus in Vitro. [Journal Article]
- Molecules 2015; 20(3):5137-51.
- Comparison between Elecsys HBsAg II and Architect assays for quantification of serum hepatitis B surface antigen in Chinese patients with chronic hepatitis B. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Clin Lab 2015; 61(1-2):141-7.
- Performance evaluation of four dominant anti-hepatitis B core antigen (HBcAb) kits in Japan for preventing de novo hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. [Journal Article]
- Clin Lab 2015; 61(1-2):77-85.
- Multiplex fluorescence quantitative polymerase chain reaction for simultaneous detection of hepatitis B virus, hepatitis C virus and human immunodeficiency virus. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Clin Lab 2015; 61(1-2):53-9.
- Trained immunity in newborn infants of HBV-infected mothers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nat Commun 2015.:6588.