Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The wrong white crystals: not salt but sugar as aetiological in hypertension and cardiometabolic disease. [Journal Article, Review]
- Open Heart 2014; 1(1):e000167.
- Pulmonary arterial dissection in a post-partum patient with patent ductus arteriosus: Case report and review of the literature. [Journal Article]
- World J Cardiol 2015 Feb 26; 7(2):101-3.
- Exercise training in the management of patients with resistant hypertension. [Journal Article]
- World J Cardiol 2015 Feb 26; 7(2):47-51.
- Association of chronic diabetes and hypertension in sural nerve morphometry: an experimental study. [Journal Article]
- Diabetol Metab Syndr 2015.:9.
- Portal hypertension induced by congenital hepatic arterioportal fistula: Report of four clinical cases and review of the literature. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastroenterol 2015 Feb 21; 21(7):2229-35.
- Preliminary study of a new pathological evolution-based clinical hepatolithiasis classification. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastroenterol 2015 Feb 21; 21(7):2169-77.
- CKD and Its Risk Factors among Patients with Cystinuria. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin J Am Soc Nephrol 2015 Feb 25.
- Uric Acid Determination in Gestational Hypertension: Is it as Effective a Delineator of Risk as Proteinuria in High-Risk Women? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Reprod Sci 2015 Feb 24.
- Doppler-derived intracoronary physiology indices predict the occurrence of microvascular injury and microvascular perfusion deficits after angiographically successful primary percutaneous coronary intervention. [Journal Article]
- Circ Cardiovasc Interv 2015 Mar; 8(3)
- Atorvastatin enhanced nitric oxide release and reduced blood pressure, nitroxidative stress and rantes levels in hypertensive rats with diabetes. [Journal Article]
- J Physiol Pharmacol 2015 Feb; 66(1):65-72.