Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Serotonin 2B Receptor Antagonism Prevents Heritable Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(2):e0148657.
- Genetic and Environmental Regulation on Longitudinal Change of Metabolic Phenotypes in Danish and Chinese Adult Twins. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(2):e0148396.
- Clinical response to azacitidine therapy depends on microRNA-29c (miR-29c) expression in older acute myeloid leukemia (AML) patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncotarget 2016 Feb 3.
- Prevalence of Hypertension in HIV/AIDS Patients on Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART) Compared with HAART-Naïve Patients at the Limbe Regional Hospital, Cameroon. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(2):e0148100.
- Pulmonary Vein Stenosis in Neonates with Severe Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Perinatol 2016 Feb 10.
- Advanced method used for hypertension's risk factors stratiﬁcation: support vector machines and gravitational search algorithm. [Journal Article]
- ARYA Atheroscler 2015 Nov; 11(6):349-56.
- Prognostic factors of 28 days survival rate in patients with a first acute myocardial infarction based on gender in Isfahan, Iran (2000-2009). [Journal Article]
- ARYA Atheroscler 2015 Nov; 11(6):332-40.
- Synergistic effect of hypertension with diabetes mellitus and gender on severity of coronary atherosclerosis: Findings from Tehran Heart Center registry. [Journal Article]
- ARYA Atheroscler 2015 Nov; 11(6):317-22.
- An Unsuspected Pharmacological Vitamin D Toxicity in a Child and its Brief Review of Literature. [Journal Article]
- Toxicol Int 2015 Jan-Apr; 22(1):167-9.
- Pharmacy Intervention to Improve HIV Testing Uptake Using a Comprehensive Health Screening Approach. [Journal Article]
- Public Health Rep 2016 Jan-Feb.:139-46.