Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Gram-negative bacteraemia; a multi-centre prospective evaluation of empiric antibiotic therapy and outcome in English acute hospitals. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Microbiol Infect 2015 Nov 11.
- Utility of a Sputum Antigen Detection Test in Pneumococcal Pneumonia and Lower Respiratory Infectious Disease in Adults. [Journal Article]
- Intern Med 2015; 54(22):2843-50.
- Asplenia in children with congenital heart disease as a cause of poor outcome. [Journal Article]
- Cent Eur J Immunol 2015; 40(2):266-9.
- Risk factors for late recurrent candidemia. A retrospective matched case-control study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Microbiol Infect 2015 Nov 5.
- Comparative proteomics of uropathogenic Escherichia coli during growth in human urine identify UCA-like (UCL) fimbriae as an adherence factor involved in biofilm formation and binding to uroepithelial cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Proteomics 2015 Nov 3.
- Urinary Tract Infection and Neurogenic Bladder. [Journal Article, Review]
- Urol Clin North Am 2015 Nov; 42(4):527-36.
- The Impact of Infection on Chronic Allograft Dysfunction and Allograft Survival After Solid Organ Transplantation. [Journal Article]
- Am J Transplant 2015 Dec; 15(12):3024-40.
- Infection-related hospitalizations over 30 years of follow-up in patients starting renal replacement therapy at pediatric age. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Nephrol 2015 Oct 13.
- Urinary Tract Infection during Pregnancy, Angiogenic Factor Profiles, and Risk of Preeclampsia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 Oct 5.
- Genetic Polymorphisms in Inflammasome-Dependent Innate Immunity among Pediatric Patients with Severe Renal Parenchymal Infections. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(10):e0140128.