Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Decreased dopaminergic treatment of hospitalized Parkinson's disease patients during infectious diseases is associated with poor outcomes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Neurosci 2015 Apr 21.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Pre-emptive Kidney Transplantation: Results From a Single Transplantation Center. [Journal Article]
- Transplant Proc 2015 Apr; 47(3):626-9.
- Steroid-sensitive nephrotic syndrome in children: triggers of relapse and evolving hypotheses on pathogenesis. [Journal Article]
- Ital J Pediatr 2015; 41(1):19.
- Human Urinary Composition Controls Siderocalin's Antibacterial Activity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Biol Chem 2015 Apr 10.
- Urinary tract infections: epidemiology, mechanisms of infection and treatment options. [Journal Article]
- Nat Rev Microbiol 2015 May; 13(5):269-84.
- Comparative virulence of urinary and bloodstream isolates of extra-intestinal pathogenic Escherichia coli in a Galleria mellonella model. [Journal Article]
- Virulence 2015 Feb 17; 6(2):145-51.
- An electronic surveillance tool for catheter-associated urinary tract infection in intensive care units. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Infect Control 2015 Mar 31.
- Colonization with the Man's Escherichia coli Strain among Female Sex Partners of Men with Febrile Urinary Tract Infection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Microbiol 2015 Apr 1.
- Subinhibitory Antibiotic Therapy Alters Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection Pathogenesis through Modulation of Bacterial Virulence and Host Immunity. [Journal Article]
- MBio 2015; 6(2)
- Enhancing resident safety by preventing healthcare-associated infection: a national initiative to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections in nursing homes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Infect Dis 2015 Mar 26.