Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Enhancing resident safety by preventing healthcare-associated infection: a national initiative to reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infections in nursing homes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Infect Dis 2015 Mar 26.
- Urinary proteins, vitamin d and genetic polymorphisms as risk factors for febrile urinary tract infection and relation with bacteremia: a case control study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0121302.
- The Importance of Continued Quality Improvement Efforts in Monitoring Hospital-Acquired Infection Rates: A Cardiac Surgery Experience. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Thorac Surg 2015 Mar 18.
- A Clinical Decision Rule Identifies Risk Factors Associated With Antimicrobial-Resistant Urinary Pathogens in the Emergency Department: A Retrospective Validation Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Pharmacother 2015 Mar 20.
- Metagenomic analysis of the impact of nitrofurantoin treatment on the human faecal microbiota. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Antimicrob Chemother 2015 Mar 12.
- Urinary tract infections in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus: review of prevalence, diagnosis, and management. [Journal Article, Review]
- Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes 2015.:129-36.
- Prevalence and risk factors for trimethoprim-sulfamethoxazole-resistant Escherichia coli among women with acute uncomplicated urinary tract infection in a developing country. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Infect Dis 2015 Mar 4.
- Republished: Value of white cell count in predicting serious bacterial infection in febrile children under 5 years of age. [Journal Article]
- Postgrad Med J 2015 Mar; 91(1073):493-9.
- The epidemiology of sepsis during rapid response team reviews in a teaching hospital. [Journal Article]
- Anaesth Intensive Care 2015 Mar; 43(2):193-8.
- Rapid Human Immunodeficiency Virus Screening in an Emergency Department in a Low HIV Seroprevalence Region. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Jpn J Infect Dis 2015 Feb 13.