Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- High prevalence and antimicrobial resistance of urinary tract infection isolates in febrile young children without localizing signs in Taiwan. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Microbiol Immunol Infect 2015 Jun 30.
- Incidence of skin and soft tissue infections in ambulatory and inpatient settings, 2005-2010. [Journal Article]
- BMC Infect Dis 2015.:362.
- Genitourinary tuberculosis in North America: A rare clinical entity. [Journal Article]
- Can Urol Assoc J 2015 Jul-Aug; 9(7-8):E484-9.
- Kluyvera ascorbata infections in children: a case series. [Journal Article]
- Turk Pediatri Ars 2015 Jun; 50(2):123-8.
- Empiric therapy for hospital-acquired, Gram-negative complicated intra-abdominal infection and complicated urinary tract infections: a systematic literature review of current and emerging treatment options. [Journal Article]
- BMC Infect Dis 2015; 15(1):313.
- Antibiotic resistance patterns of bacteria causing urinary tract infections in the elderly living in nursing homes versus the elderly living at home: an observational study. [Journal Article]
- BMC Geriatr 2015.:98.
- Relationship of biofilm formation and different virulence genes in uropathogenic Escherichia coli isolates from Northwest Iran. [Journal Article]
- GMS Hyg Infect Control 2015.:Doc11.
- Catheter-Associated Urinary Tract Infections in Intensive Care Unit Patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 2015 Jul 20.:1-5.
- Clinical and genotypic spectrum of chronic granulomatous disease in 71 Latin American patients: First report from the LASID registry. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015 Jul 15.
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus native valve endocarditis in a diabetic patient with neurogenic bladder: A case report. [Journal Article]
- J Infect Chemother 2015 Sep; 21(9):695-9.