Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Vulvovaginitis: Screening for and Management of Trichomoniasis, Vulvovaginal Candidiasis, and Bacterial Vaginosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Obstet Gynaecol Can 2015 Mar; 37(3):266-274.
- CX3CR1 is dispensable for control of mucosal Candida albicans infections in mice and humans. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, N.I.H., Intramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Infect Immun 2015 Mar; 83(3):958-65.
- Management of persistent vaginitis. [Journal Article]
- Obstet Gynecol 2014 Dec; 124(6):1135-46.
- Spontaneous gastric ulcer perforation and acute spleen infarction caused by invasive gastric and splenic mucormycosis. [Journal Article]
- J Glob Infect Dis 2014 Jul; 6(3):122-4.
- Genetic diversity among Candida albicans isolates associated with vertical transmission in preterm triplets. [Case Reports, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Mycopathologia 2014 Oct; 178(3-4):285-90.
- Defining genital tract cytokine signatures of sexually transmitted infections and bacterial vaginosis in women at high risk of HIV infection: a cross-sectional study. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Sex Transm Infect 2014 Dec; 90(8):580-7.
- Frequency and risk factors for incident and redetected Chlamydia trachomatis infection in sexually active, young, multi-ethnic women: a community based cohort study. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Sex Transm Infect 2014 Nov; 90(7):524-8.
- Sexually transmitted infections in women. [Journal Article]
- Scand J Clin Lab Invest Suppl 2014.:68-74; discussion 73.
- A blinded, randomized controlled trial of high-dose vitamin D supplementation to reduce recurrence of bacterial vaginosis. [Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2014 Nov; 211(5):479.e1-479.e13.