Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Postcoital hemoperitoneum caused by ruptured corpus luteal cyst: a hidden etiology. [Journal Article]
- J Surg Case Rep 2015; 2015(10)
- Daily associations between male partner responses, pain during intercourse, and anxiety in women with vulvodynia and their partners. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pain 2015 Sep 23.
- Pelvic congestion syndrome: the current state of the literature. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Gynecol Obstet 2015 Sep 24.
- Vaginal biological and sexual health - the unmet needs. [Journal Article]
- Climacteric 2015 Oct.:9-12.
- Surgical Management of Vulvovaginal Agglutination Due to Lichen Planus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Obstet Gynecol 2015 Sep 5.
- Management of vaginal penetration phobia in Arab women: a retrospective study. [Journal Article]
- Ann Saudi Med 2015 Mar-Apr; 35(2):120-6.
- Maternal outcomes at 3 months after planned caesarean section versus planned vaginal birth for twin pregnancies in the Twin Birth Study: a randomised controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BJOG 2015 Aug 20.
- Presenting symptoms among premenopausal and postmenopausal women with vulvodynia: a case series. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Menopause 2015 Aug 31.
- Mucosal versus muscle pain sensitivity in provoked vestibulodynia. [Journal Article]
- J Pain Res 2015.:549-55.
- Dyspareunia in a teenager reveals a rare occurrence: retroperitoneal cervical leiomyoma of the left pararectal space. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2015 Aug 22.