Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Differences in Pain Subtypes Between Hispanic and Non-Hispanic White Women with Chronic Vulvar Pain. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Womens Health (Larchmt) 2015 Jan 20.
- Secondary vaginal atresia treated with vaginoplasty using amnion graft: a case report. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Diagn Res 2014 Nov; 8(11):OD05-6.
- Dyspareunia and Its Comorbidities among Taiwanese Women: Analysis of the 2004-2010 Nationwide Health Insurance Database. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sex Med 2015 Jan 9.
- A comparison of cognitive-behavioral couple therapy and lidocaine in the treatment of provoked vestibulodynia: study protocol for a randomized clinical trial. [Journal Article]
- Trials 2014.:506.
- The Association Between Female Sexual Dysfunction and the Husband's Erectile Dysfunction:Evidence from Married Couples in Hong Kong. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sex Marital Ther 2014 Dec 16.:0.
- Which benefits and harms of preoperative radiotherapy should be addressed? A Delphi consensus study among rectal cancer patients and radiation oncologists. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Radiother Oncol 2014 Dec 11.
- Physical therapy in the management of pelvic floor muscles hypertonia in a woman with hereditary spastic paraplegia. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Obstet Gynecol 2014.:306028.
Background.Pelvic floor (PF) hypertonic disorders are a group of conditions that present with muscular hypertonia or spasticity, resulting in a diminished capacity to isolate, contract, and relax the PF. Their presentation includes voiding and sexual dysfunctions, pelvic pain, and constipation. Various factors are associated, such as complicated vaginal birth, muscular injury, scar tissue formation, and neuropathies. Study Design. The case of a single patient will be presented, together with the management strategies employed. Case Description. A woman with hereditary spastic paraparesis and a history of muscle spasticity and urinary and fecal complaints since childhood. She presented to this institution seeking treatment for pelvic pain, pain during intercourse, constipation, and micturition problems. A physical therapy protocol was developed, with the trial of several treatment modalities. Outcome. After some failed attempts, perineal and pelvic floor stretching proved to be very efficacious therapies for this patient's complaint, leading to improved pain during intercourse, constipation, pelvic pain, and urinary stream. Discussion. PF spasticity can lead to severe disability and interfere with daily basic functions, such as micturition and evacuation. Physical therapy plays an essential role in the management of these patients and can lead to significant improvement in quality of life.
- Dyadic Sexual Communication in Pre-Menopausal Women with Self-Reported Dyspareunia and Their Partners: Associations with Sexual Function, Sexual Distress and Dyadic Adjustment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Sex Med 2014 Dec 5.
- Sexual dysfunction in married women with Systemic Sclerosis. [Journal Article]
- Pan Afr Med J 2014.:82.