Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Prevalence and prognosis of Alzheimer's disease at the mild cognitive impairment stage. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain 2015 Feb 17.
- Genetic studies of body mass index yield new insights for obesity biology. [Journal Article, Meta-Analysis]
- Nature 2015 Feb 12; 518(7538):197-206.
- New genetic loci link adipose and insulin biology to body fat distribution. [Journal Article, Meta-Analysis]
- Nature 2015 Feb 12; 518(7538):187-96.
- Prediction of AD dementia by biomarkers following the NIA-AA and IWG diagnostic criteria in MCI patients from three European memory clinics. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Alzheimers Dement 2015 Jan 31.
- Comparisons of guardianship laws and surrogate decision-making practices in China, Japan, Thailand and Australia: a review by the Asia Consortium, International Psychogeriatric Association (IPA) capacity taskforce. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2015 Jan 9.:1-9.
- Above-moderate physical activity reduces both incident and persistent late-life depression in rural Koreans. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 2014 Dec 11.
- Genome-wide association study of kidney function decline in individuals of European descent. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Kidney Int 2014 Dec 10.
- Mild cognitive impairment, poor episodic memory, and late-life depression are associated with cerebral cortical thinning and increased white matter hyperintensities. [Journal Article]
- Front Aging Neurosci 2014.:306.
- Defining agitation in the cognitively impaired-a work in progress. [Journal Article]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2015 Jan; 27(1):5-6.
- Agitation in cognitive disorders: International Psychogeriatric Association provisional consensus clinical and research definition. [Journal Article]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2015 Jan; 27(1):7-17.