Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Cognitive impairment and depression in a population of patients with chronic kidney disease in Colombia: a prevalence study. [Journal Article]
- Can J Kidney Health Dis 2016.:26.
- Preclinical Alzheimer's disease: Definition, natural history, and diagnostic criteria. [Journal Article, Review]
- Alzheimers Dement 2016 Mar; 12(3):292-323.
- Long-Term Cigarette Smoking Trajectories Among HIV-Seropositive and Seronegative MSM in the Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- AIDS Behav 2016 Feb 27.
- Research consent capacity varies with executive function and memory in Parkinson's disease. [Journal Article]
- Mov Disord 2016 Mar; 31(3):414-7.
- Vitamin D and Memory Decline: Two Population-Based Prospective Studies. [Journal Article]
- J Alzheimers Dis 2016 Jan 21; 50(4):1099-108.
- IPA on the move. [Editorial]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2016 Feb; 28(2):175-6.
- Delirium superimposed on dementia: a survey of delirium specialists shows a lack of consensus in clinical practice and research studies. [Journal Article]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2016 May; 28(5):853-61.
- The effects of age on health-related quality of life in cancer populations: A pooled analysis of randomized controlled trials using the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC) QLQ-C30 involving 6024 cancer patients. [Journal Article, Meta-Analysis, Multicenter Study, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Eur J Cancer 2015 Dec; 51(18):2808-19.
- Dementia prevention: call to action. [Letter]
- Lancet 2015 Oct 24; 386(10004):1625.
- Impact of White Matter Lesions on Depression in the Patients with Alzheimer's Disease. [Journal Article]
- Psychiatry Investig 2015 Oct; 12(4):516-22.