Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Vitamin D and Memory Decline: Two Population-Based Prospective Studies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Alzheimers Dis 2016 Jan 21.
- IPA on the move. [Journal Article]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2016 Feb; 28(2):175-6.
- Delirium superimposed on dementia: a survey of delirium specialists shows a lack of consensus in clinical practice and research studies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2015 Dec 22.:1-9.
- Dementia prevention: call to action. [Letter]
- Lancet 2015 Oct 24; 386(10004):1625.
- Impact of White Matter Lesions on Depression in the Patients with Alzheimer's Disease. [Journal Article]
- Psychiatry Investig 2015 Oct; 12(4):516-22.
- The Test Your Memory cognitive screening tool: sociodemographic and cardiometabolic risk correlates in a population-based study of older British men. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 2015 Oct 21.
- The 2015 International Psychogeriatric Association Junior Research Awards in Psychogeriatrics. [Editorial]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2015 Dec; 27(12):1927-8.
- Brain health: the importance of recognizing cognitive impairment: an IAGG consensus conference. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, P.H.S.]
- J Am Med Dir Assoc 2015 Sep 1; 16(9):731-9.
- Associations between the orexin (hypocretin) receptor 2 gene polymorphism Val308Ile and nicotine dependence in genome-wide and subsequent association studies. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Mol Brain 2015.:50.
- Depression in elderly people living in rural Nigeria and its association with perceived health, poverty, and social network. [Journal Article]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2015 Dec; 27(12):2009-15.