Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Comparisons of guardianship laws and surrogate decision-making practices in China, Japan, Thailand and Australia: a review by the Asia Consortium, International Psychogeriatric Association (IPA) capacity taskforce. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2015 Jan 9.:1-9.
- Above-moderate physical activity reduces both incident and persistent late-life depression in rural Koreans. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 2014 Dec 11.
- Genome-wide association study of kidney function decline in individuals of European descent. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Kidney Int 2014 Dec 10.
- Mild cognitive impairment, poor episodic memory, and late-life depression are associated with cerebral cortical thinning and increased white matter hyperintensities. [Journal Article]
- Front Aging Neurosci 2014.:306.
- Defining agitation in the cognitively impaired-a work in progress. [Journal Article]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2015 Jan; 27(1):5-6.
- Agitation in cognitive disorders: International Psychogeriatric Association provisional consensus clinical and research definition. [Journal Article]
- Int Psychogeriatr 2015 Jan; 27(1):7-17.
- Defining the role of common variation in the genomic and biological architecture of adult human height. [Journal Article, Meta-Analysis]
- Nat Genet 2014 Nov; 46(11):1173-86.
- The EADC-ADNI Harmonized Protocol for manual hippocampal segmentation on magnetic resonance: Evidence of validity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Alzheimers Dement 2014 Sep 27.
- Delphi definition of the EADC-ADNI Harmonized Protocol for hippocampal segmentation on magnetic resonance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Alzheimers Dement 2014 Aug 14.
- SUCLG2 identified as both a determinator of CSF Aβ1-42-levels and an attenuator of cognitive decline in Alzheimer's disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Mol Genet 2014 Jul 15.