Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Multiple abdominal cocoons: an unusual presentation of intestinal obstruction and a diagnostic dilemma. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Surg 2015.:282368.
- Gastrointestinal cryptococcoma - Immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome or cryptococcal relapse in a patient with AIDS? [Journal Article]
- Med Mycol Case Rep 2015 Jun.:40-3.
- Combined identifying granuloma and biopsy culture is useful for diagnosing intestinal tuberculosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Colorectal Dis 2015 Apr 14.
- [Causes of hospitalisation of migrants arrived in Lampedusa (Southern Italy) from January 2011 to June 2014]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Epidemiol Prev 2015 Jan-Feb; 39(1):55-8.
- Assessment of 35 children with abdominal tuberculosis. [Journal Article]
- Turk J Gastroenterol 2015 Mar; 26(2):128-32.
- Differences in clinical features of Crohn's disease and intestinal tuberculosis. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastroenterol 2015 Mar 28; 21(12):3650-6.
- Continuous cytogenetic follow-up, over 5 years, of three individuals accidentally irradiated by a cobalt-60 source. [Journal Article]
- Mutat Res Genet Toxicol Environ Mutagen 2015 Feb.:1-4.
- [Bladder tuberculosis stage 4: how to restore urination?]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Urologiia 2014 Sep-Oct; (5):26-9.
- PET/CT Imaging of Tuberculosis with 68ga-Citrate. [Journal Article]
- Mol Imaging Radionucl Ther 2015 Feb 5; 24(1):42.
- Doing no harm? Adverse events in a nation-wide cohort of patients with multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in Nigeria. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0120161.