Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Intestinal tuberculosis and Crohn's disease: Challenging Differential Diagnosis. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dig Dis 2016 Feb 8.
- Abdominal tuberculosis manifested as tuberculosis of the urachal sinus in an adolescent and the role of laparoscopy in the management: a rare case report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Infect Dis 2016; 16(1):68.
- [Abdominal Tuberculosis in children and adolescents. A diagnostic challenge]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Gastroenterol Peru 2015 Oct-Dec; 35(4):318-22.
- Multiple, Pan-Enteric Perforation Secondary to Intestinal Tuberculosis. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Surg 2015.:318678.
- [Application of magnetic resonance enterography for diagnosis of small intestinal diseases in children]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi 2016 Jan; 54(1):52-5.
- Pulmonary manifestations of inflammatory bowel disease. [Journal Article]
- Arch Med Sci 2015 Dec 10; 11(6):1179-88.
- Poncet's disease mimicking rheumatoid arthritis in a patient with suspected Crohn's disease. [Journal Article]
- Clin Case Rep 2016 Jan; 4(1):72-5.
- Pyoderma gangrenosum of articulations carpi associated with ulcerative colitis: one case report. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8(10):19184-7.
- Differential diagnosis between Crohn's disease and intestinal tuberculosis using integrated parameters including clinical manifestations, T-SPOT, endoscopy and CT enterography. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8(10):17578-89.
- [PULMONARY AND INTESTINAL TUBERCULOSIS DEVELOPING ACUTE TUBERCULOUS PERFORATION OF THE INTESTINE DURING ANTITUBERCULOSIS THERAPY]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Kekkaku 2015 Sep; 90(9):631-4.