Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- [Clinical differentiation between intestinal tuberculosis and morbus Crohn.] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ugeskr Laeger 2015 Jan 26; 177(2A)
- Efficient, validated method for the detection of mycobacterial growth in liquid culture media using bead-beating, magnetic particle nucleic acid isolation and quantitative PCR. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Microbiol 2015 Jan 21.
- Prospective analysis of indications and early complications of emergency temporary loop ileostomies for perforation peritonitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Gastroenterol 2015 Jan-Mar; 28(1):135-140.
- Chronic infections of the small intestine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Opin Gastroenterol 2015 Jan 16.
- Etiologic and clinical analysis of chronic complex anal and rectal inflammation in children less than 3 years old. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Med 2014; 7(11):4016-23.
- Enterolithiasis. [REVIEW]
- World J Gastroenterol 2014 Dec 21; 20(47):17819-17829.
- Abdominal tuberculosis mimicking Crohn's disease's exacerbation: A clinical, diagnostic and surgical dilemma. A case report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Surg Case Rep 2015.:122-125.
- High faecal calprotectin levels in intestinal tuberculosis are associated with granulomas in intestinal biopsies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Scand J Infect Dis 2014 Dec 18.:1-7.
- Pulmonary and ileal tuberculosis presenting as Fever of undetermined origin. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Diagn Res 2014 Oct; 8(10):PD01-2.