Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Extra Hepatic Biliary Atresia associated with Choledochal Cyst: A Challenging Neonatal Obstructive Jaundice. [Journal Article]
- J Neonatal Surg 2014 Apr-Jun; 3(2):20.
- Newborn screening for G6PD deficiency: A 2-year data from North India. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Public Health 2015 Apr-Jun; 59(2):145-8.
- Endoscopic ultrasound-guided biliary drainage using a lumen-apposing self-expanding metal stent: a case series. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endoscopy 2015 May 28.
- Biliary Stents for Palliation of Obstructive Jaundice: Choosing the Superior Endoscopic Management Strategy. [EDITORIAL]
- Gastroenterology 2015 May 25.
- Effect of Ursodeoxycholic Acid on Indirect Hyperbilirubinemia in Neonates Treated With Phototherapy: A Randomized Trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 2015 May 25.
- Validation of aspartate aminotransferase to platelet ratio for diagnosis of liver fibrosis and prediction of postoperative prognosis in infants with biliary atresia. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastroenterol 2015 May 21; 21(19):5893-900.
- Neonatal hyperbilirubinemia in a Turkish cohort: association of vitamin B12. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Med Res 2015 Jul; 7(7):556-9.
- Antioxidant status in neonatal jaundice before and after phototherapy. [Journal Article]
- J Pharm Bioallied Sci 2015 Apr; 7(Suppl 1):S16-21.
- [Clinical study of neonatal twin-twin transfusion syndrome]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhongguo Dang Dai Er Ke Za Zhi 2015 May; 17(5):430-4.
- Phytochemical profile of sugarcane and its potential health aspects. [Journal Article, Review]
- Pharmacogn Rev 2015 Jan-Jun; 9(17):45-54.