Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Soluble CD14 subtype (sCD14-ST) presepsin in premature and full term critically ill newborns with sepsis and sirs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Chim Acta 2015 Jul 28.
- Telomere Length in Peripheral Blood Leukocytes Is Associated with Severity of Biliary Atresia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(7):e0134689.
- [Cholestatic jaundice induced by Epstein-Barr virus infection]. [LETTER]
- Arch Pediatr 2015 Jul 27.
- Ampullary carcinoid tumour presenting with extrahepatic biliary obstruction. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pak Med Assoc 2015 Aug; 65(8):892-894.
- Extremely rare cause of obstructive jaundice: Non-neoplastic, noninfectious lymphadenitis. [LETTER]
- Kaohsiung J Med Sci 2015 Aug; 31(8):442-443.
- Safe and symptomatic medicinal use of surface-functionalized Mn3O4 nanoparticles for hyperbilirubinemia treatment in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nanomedicine (Lond) 2015 Jul 31.:1-15.
- First Case Genotype 4 Hepatitis E Infection After a Liver Transplant. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Clin Transplant 2015 Jul 29.
- Analysis of factors affecting the prognosis of neonatal cholestasis. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8(5):8005-9.
- Obstructive Jaundice as Initial Presentation of Multiple Myeloma: Case Presentation and Literature Review. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Med 2015.:686210.