Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- [Adult kwashiorkor: A rare complication of bariatric surgery.] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Dermatol Venereol 2014 Dec 29.
- Secondary Kwashiorkor: A Rare Complication of Gastric Bypass Surgery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Med 2014 Dec 8.
- Management of severe acute malnutrition in low-income and middle-income countries. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Dis Child 2014 Nov 24.
- Hypothesis: oedema in kwashiorkor is caused by hypoalbuminaemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Paediatr Int Child Health 2014 Sep 16.:2046905514Y0000000154.
- Implementing WHO feeding guidelines for inpatient management of malnourished children. [Journal Article]
- J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 2014 Jul; 24(7):493-7.
- Missed opportunities in the diagnosis and management of protein energy malnutrition among children under 5 years in Wakiso district, Uganda. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Public Health Epidemiol 2013 Nov 30; 5(11):463-470.
- Impaired cardiovascular structure and function in adult survivors of severe acute malnutrition. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Hypertension 2014 Sep; 64(3):664-71.
- Dermatitis and dangerous diets: a case of kwashiorkor. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- JAMA Dermatol 2014 Aug; 150(8):910-1.
- The effect of topical calcipotriol or zinc on tuberculin skin tests in hospitalised South African children. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2014 Apr; 18(4):388-93.