Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Social, dietary and clinical correlates of oedema in children with severe acute malnutrition: a cross-sectional study. [Journal Article]
- BMC Pediatr 2015; 15(1):25.
- Nutritional and other types of oedema, albumin, complex carbohydrates and the interstitium - a response to Malcolm Coulthard's hypothesis: Oedema in kwashiorkor is caused by hypo-albuminaemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Paediatr Int Child Health 2015 Apr 6.:2046905515Y0000000010.
- Malnutrition in acutely ill children at the paediatric emergency unit in a tertiary hospital in Nigeria. [Journal Article]
- Niger Med J 2015 Mar-Apr; 56(2):113-7.
- Why microbiome treatments could pay off soon. [Journal Article]
- Nature 2015 Feb 26; 518(7540):S5.
- Insulin-induced oedema in a patient with diabetes mellitus complicated by ketoacidosis. [Journal Article]
- Acta Med Indones 2014 Oct; 46(4):325-9.
- [Adult kwashiorkor: a rare complication of bariatric surgery]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ann Dermatol Venereol 2015 Feb; 142(2):99-103.
- Management of severe acute malnutrition in low-income and middle-income countries. [Journal Article]
- Arch Dis Child 2015 Mar; 100(3):283-7.
- Hypothesis: oedema in kwashiorkor is caused by hypoalbuminaemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Paediatr Int Child Health 2014 Sep 16.
- Implementing WHO feeding guidelines for inpatient management of malnourished children. [Journal Article]
- J Coll Physicians Surg Pak 2014 Jul; 24(7):493-7.