Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Diagnosis of aerobic vaginitis by quantitative real-time PCR. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Gynecol Obstet 2016 Jan 18.
- Supplementation of standard antibiotic therapy with oral probiotics for bacterial vaginosis and aerobic vaginitis: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Womens Health 2015.:115.
- [ABOUT UNIFICATION OF LABORATORY CRITERIA OF DIFFERENTIATION OF BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Klin Lab Diagn 2015 Jun; 60(6):41-5.
- Efficacy and safety of a vaginal medicinal product containing three strains of probiotic bacteria: a multicenter, randomized, double-blind, and placebo-controlled trial. [Journal Article]
- Drug Des Devel Ther 2015.:5345-54.
- In Vitro Activity of Tea Tree Oil Vaginal Suppositories against Candida spp. and Probiotic Vaginal Microbiota. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Phytother Res 2015 Oct; 29(10):1628-33.
- Vaginal colonisation by probiotic lactobacilli and clinical outcome in women conventionally treated for bacterial vaginosis and yeast infection. [Clinical Trial, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Infect Dis 2015.:255.
- Assessing the prevalence of bacterial vaginosis among infertile women of Qom city. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Microbiol 2014 Dec; 6(6):404-8.
- The significance of Lactobacillus crispatus and L. vaginalis for vaginal health and the negative effect of recent sex: a cross-sectional descriptive study across groups of African women. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Infect Dis 2015.:115.