Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Lactobacillus plantarum P17630 for preventing Candida vaginitis recurrence: a retrospective comparative study. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2014 Nov.:136-9.
- Effectiveness of the two microorganisms Lactobacillus fermentum LF15 and Lactobacillus plantarum LP01, formulated in slow-release vaginal tablets, in women affected by bacterial vaginosis: a pilot study. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Gastroenterol 2014 Nov-Dec.:S106-12.
- Interplay between the temporal dynamics of the vaginal microbiota and human papillomavirus detection. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural]
- J Infect Dis 2014 Dec 1; 210(11):1723-33.
- Characterization of culturable vaginal Lactobacillus species among women with and without bacterial vaginosis from the United States and India: a cross-sectional study. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- J Med Microbiol 2014 Jul; 63(Pt 7):931-5.
- Bacterial vaginosis and the cervicovaginal immune response. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Review]
- Am J Reprod Immunol 2014 Jun; 71(6):555-63.
- Comparison of Lower Genital Tract Microbiota in HIV-Infected and Uninfected Women from Rwanda and the US. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(5):e96844.
- Characterization of the vaginal microflora in health and disease. [Journal Article, Review]
- Dan Med J 2014 Apr; 61(4):B4830.
- Ultra-low-dose estriol and Lactobacillus acidophilus vaginal tablets (Gynoflor(®)) for vaginal atrophy in postmenopausal breast cancer patients on aromatase inhibitors: pharmacokinetic, safety, and efficacy phase I clinical study. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Breast Cancer Res Treat 2014 Jun; 145(2):371-9.
- Curative effect of the probiotic strain Lactobacillus fermentum L23 in a murine model of vaginal infection by Gardnerella vaginalis. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Lett Appl Microbiol 2014 Jul; 59(1):93-8.
- Probiotics in the prevention of recurrences of bacterial vaginosis. [Journal Article, Review]
- Altern Ther Health Med 2014.:52-7.