Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Vaginal Microbiota. [Journal Article]
- Adv Exp Med Biol 2016.:83-93.
- Selection of Lactobacillus strains as potential probiotics for vaginitis treatment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microbiology 2016 May 5.
- Effects of low dose estrogen therapy on the vaginal microbiomes of women with atrophic vaginitis. [Journal Article]
- Sci Rep 2016.:24380.
- Achieving High Yield of Lactic Acid for Antimicrobial Characterization in Cephalosporin Resistance Lactobacillus by the Co-expression of the Phosphofructokinase and Glucokinase. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Microbiol Biotechnol 2016 Mar 14.
- Diagnosis and microecological characteristics of aerobic vaginitis in outpatients based on preformed enzymes. [Journal Article]
- Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol 2016 Feb; 55(1):40-4.
- [SLOW RELEASED LOCAL PROBIOTICS]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Akush Ginekol (Sofiia) 2015.:18-22.
- Diagnosis of aerobic vaginitis by quantitative real-time PCR. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Gynecol Obstet 2016 Jan 18.
- Supplementation of standard antibiotic therapy with oral probiotics for bacterial vaginosis and aerobic vaginitis: a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Womens Health 2015.:115.
- [Diversity of Lactobacillus in vagina of vulvovaginal candidiasis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 2015 Apr 7; 95(13):1012-6.
- Association of sexually transmitted infections, Candida species, gram-positive flora and perianal flora with bacterial vaginosis. [Journal Article]
- New Microbiol 2015 Oct; 38(4):559-63.