Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Caring: some reflections on the impact of the culture care theory by McFarland & Andrews and a conversation with Leininger. [Journal Article]
- Nurs Sci Q 2009 Jul; 22(3):233-9.
- Transcultural Nursing Society position statement on human rights. [Practice Guideline]
- J Transcult Nurs 2008 Jan; 19(1):5-7.
- Re: Image of the nurse on the Internet. [Comment, Letter]
- Nurs Outlook 2007 Nov-Dec; 55(6):271.
- Founder's focus: transcultural nursing care makes a big outcome difference. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- J Transcult Nurs 2003 Apr; 14(2):157.
- Culture care theory: a major contribution to advance transcultural nursing knowledge and practices. [Journal Article]
- J Transcult Nurs 2002 Jul; 13(3):189-92; discussion 200-1.
- Madeleine Leininger on transcultural nursing and culturally competent care. Interview by Mary Agnes Seisser. [Interview]
- J Healthc Qual 2002 Mar-Apr; 24(2):18-21.
- Founder's focus: cultural diffusion trends, uses, and abuses in transcultural nursing. [Journal Article]
- J Transcult Nurs 2002 Jan; 13(1):70.