Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The Increased Use of CTA and MRA as the Sole Imaging Modalities Prior to Infrainguinal Bypass has had no Effect on Outcomes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Vasc Surg 2015 May 29.
- Limb ischemia: cardiovascular diagnosis and management from head to toe. [Journal Article]
- Curr Cardiol Rep 2015 Jul; 17(7):611.
- Detection of acute femoral artery ischemia during neuroembolization by somatosensory and motor evoked potential monitoring. [Journal Article]
- Interv Neuroradiol 2015 Jun; 21(3):397-400.
- Hybrid approach for acute limb ischaemia after transcatheter aortic valve implantation. [Journal Article]
- Kardiol Pol 2015; 73(5):378.
- [Distal Aortic Arch Aneurysm, Acute type B Aortic Dissection, and Acute Bilateral Limb Ischemia Treated by Two-stage Total Arch Replacement;Report of a Case]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Kyobu Geka 2015 May; 68(5):371-4.
- Remote ischaemic conditioning: cardiac protection from afar. [Journal Article, Review]
- Anaesthesia 2015 Jun; 70(6):732-48.
- Outcomes of infrainguinal bypass determined by age in the Vascular Study Group of New England. [Journal Article]
- J Vasc Surg 2015 Jul; 62(1):83-92.
- Aortic dissection with acute malperfusion syndrome: Endovascular fenestration via the funnel technique. [Journal Article]
- J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2015 Jul; 150(1):108-15.
- Muc1 is protective during kidney ischemia-reperfusion injury. [Journal Article]
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2015 Jun 15; 308(12):F1452-62.
- Vorapaxar: A Protease-Activated Receptor Antagonist for the Prevention of Thrombotic Events. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cardiol Rev 2015 Apr 24.