Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Successful Treatment of Acute Aortic Dissection Type Stanford A Presenting as Limb Ischemia, Successfully Treated with Operative and Endovascular Procedures. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- Coll Antropol 2015 Dec; 39(4):953-6.
- Curcumin and dexmedetomidine prevents oxidative stress and renal injury in hind limb ischemia/reperfusion injury in a rat model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ren Fail 2016 Mar 16.:1-6.
- Hind limb perconditioning renoprotection by modulation of inflammatory cytokines after renal ischemia/reperfusion. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ren Fail 2016 Mar 16.:1-8.
- Durable Clinical Effectiveness With Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents in the Femoropopliteal Artery: 5-Year Results of the Zilver PTX Randomized Trial. [Journal Article]
- Circulation 2016 Apr 12; 133(15):1472-83.
- Neutrophil lymphocyte ratio in peripheral vascular disease: a review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Rev Cardiovasc Ther 2016 Apr 12.:1-5.
- [A rare case of mobile atherosclerotic plaque with a high embolic potential in the femoral artery]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Vnitr Lek 2016; 62(1):52-6.
- Open Seldinger-Guided Femoral Artery Cannulation Technique for Thoracic Aortic Surgery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Thorac Surg 2016 Mar 4.
- Outcomes and factors influencing prognosis in patients with vascular pythiosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Vasc Surg 2016 Mar 4.
- Meta-analysis and adjusted indirect comparison of direct oral anticoagulants in prevention of acute limb ischemia in patients with atrial fibrillation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Med Res Opin 2016 Apr 7.:1-7.