Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Rheumatoid arthritis and ischemic strokes in a young woman. Are these conditions interrelated? [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- Rom J Intern Med 2014 Oct-Dec; 52(4):273-8.
- Concomitant percutaneous aortic embolectomy and excision of left atrial myxoma in a child. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Int 2015 Feb; 57(1):172-4.
- Complete major amputation of the upper extremity: Early results and initial treatment algorithm. [Journal Article]
- J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2015 Mar; 78(3):586-93.
- Early experimental and clinical experience with a focal implant for lower extremity post-angioplasty dissection. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2015 Feb; 8(2):347-54.
- The Benefit of Revascularization in Nonagenarians with Lower Limb Ischemia is Limited by High Mortality. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2015 Apr; 49(4):420-5.
- The efficacy and safety of mechanical hemodynamic support in patients undergoing high-risk percutaneous coronary intervention with or without cardiogenic shock: Bayesian approach network meta-analysis of 13 randomized controlled trials. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Cardiol 2015 Jan 29.:36-46.
- [Ischaemic preconditioning for protection against reperfusion injury in non-cardiac surgery.] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ugeskr Laeger 2015 Feb 9; 177(7)
- Recognition of spontaneous vertebral artery dissection preempting spinal manipulative therapy: a patient presenting with neck pain and headache for chiropractic care. [Journal Article]
- J Chiropr Med 2014 Jun; 13(2):90-5.
- [Thrombosis of a popliteal pseudoaneurysm secondary to an osteochondroma of the femur: an uncommon clinical case]. [Case Reports, English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rev Med Brux 2014 Sep-Oct; 35(5):436-9.
- The relevance of epigenetics to occlusive cerebral and peripheral arterial disease. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Review]
- Clin Sci (Lond) 2015 May; 128(9):537-58.