Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The superoxide anion donor, potassium superoxide, induces pain and inflammation in mice through production of reactive oxygen species and cyclooxygenase-2. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Braz J Med Biol Res 2015 Feb 13.:0.
- Prescription Opioid Analgesic Use Among Adults: United States, 1999-2012. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- NCHS Data Brief 2015 Feb; (189):1-8.
- [Inhibition of morphine intake by antibodies to serotonin-modulating anticonsolidation protein in model of self-administration in rats]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zh Vyssh Nerv Deiat Im I P Pavlova 2014 Mar-Apr; 64(2):231-9.
- The use of medications in the last 24 hours of life in the acute hospital setting-a descriptive comparison of cancer and non cancer patients using data from the national care of the dying audit hospitals-England (ncdah) 2013/14. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Support Palliat Care 2015 Mar; 5(1):103.
- Induction of Human UDP-glucuronosyltransferase 2B7 Gene Expression by Cytotoxic Anticancer Drugs in Liver Cancer HepG2 Cells. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Metab Dispos 2015 Feb 23.
- Protective effects of various dosage of Curcumin against morphine induced apoptosis and oxidative stress in rat isolated hippocampus. [Journal Article]
- Pharmacol Rep 2015 Apr; 67(2):230-5.
- The analgesic effect of combined treatment with intranasal S-ketamine and intranasal midazolam compared with morphine patient-controlled analgesia in spinal surgery patients: a pilot study. [Journal Article]
- J Pain Res 2015.:87-94.
- Reanalysis of morphine consumption from two randomized controlled trials of gabapentin using longitudinal statistical methods. [Journal Article]
- J Pain Res 2015.:79-85.