Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Carbamazepine Withdrawal-induced Hyperalgesia in Chronic Neuropathic Pain. [Journal Article]
- Pain Physician 2015 Nov; 18(6):E1127-30.
- Effect of Acetaminophen Alone and in Combination with Morphine and Tramadol on the Minimum Alveolar Concentration of Isoflurane in Rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(11):e0143710.
- Cross-reactivity of the CEDIA buprenorphine assay in drugs-of-abuse screening: influence of dose and metabolites of opioids. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Subst Abuse Rehabil 2015.:131-139.
- Low-dose naloxone provides an abuse-deterrent effect to buprenorphine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pain Res 2015.:791-798.
- Sciatic perineural catheters: an alternative analgesia for diabetic patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Can J Anaesth 2015 Nov 24.
- Antinociceptive Grayanoids from the Roots of Rhododendron molle. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nat Prod 2015 Nov 24.
- ERK1/2 Phosphorylation in the Rat Supraoptic Nucleus, Dorsal Raphe Nucleus, and Locus Coeruleus Neurons Following Noxious Stimulation to the Hind Paw. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacology 2015 Nov 25; 97(1-2):57-62.
- Health service utilisation by people living with chronic non-cancer pain: findings from the Pain and Opioids IN Treatment (POINT) study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Aust Health Rev 2015 Nov 25.
- Glucocorticoid receptor but not mineralocorticoid receptor mediates the activation of ERK pathway and CREB during morphine withdrawal. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addict Biol 2015 Nov 24.
- Blinded Patient Preference for Morphine Compared to Placebo in the Setting of Chronic Refractory Breathlessness - An Exploratory Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pain Symptom Manage 2015 Oct 24.