Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Behavioral and molecular processing of visceral pain in the brain of mice: impact of colitis and psychological stress. [Journal Article]
- Front Behav Neurosci 2015.:177.
- Effect of Intraperitoneal Bupivacaine on post-operative pain in the gynecologic oncology patient. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Minim Invasive Gynecol 2015 Jul 24.
- Long-Term Behavioral Effects in a Rat Model of Prolonged Postnatal Morphine Exposure. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Behav Neurosci 2015 Jul 27.
- Do Elderly Patients Use Patient-Controlled Analgesia Medication Delivery Systems Correctly? [Journal Article]
- Orthop Nurs 2015 Jul-Aug; 34(4):203-8.
- Dexamethasone Perioperative Coanalgesia in Lumbar Spine Fusion: A Controlled Cohort Study of Efficacy and Safety. [Journal Article]
- J Spinal Disord Tech 2015 Aug; 28(7):E422-6.
- Brief Isolation Changes Nociceptive Behaviors and Compromises Drug Tests in Mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pain Pract 2015 Jul 27.
- Role for engagement of β-arrestin 2 by the transactivated EGFR in agonist-specific regulation of δ receptor activation of ERK1/2. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Pharmacol 2015 Jul 25.
- Orexin type 1 receptor antagonism in rat locus coeruleus prevents the analgesic effect of intra-LC met-enkephalin microinjection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacol Biochem Behav 2015 Jul 22.
- The Long-term Impact of Early Life Pain On Adult Responses to Anxiety and Stress: Historical Perspectives and Empirical Evidence. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Neurol 2015 Jul 22.
- The problem of multimodal concurrent serial order in behavior. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurosci Biobehav Rev 2015 Jul 21.