Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Hypoxia defined as a Common Culprit/Initiation Factor in Mitochondrial-Mediated Proinflammatory Processes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Sci Monit 2015.:1478-1484.
- Perioperative local infiltration anesthesia with ropivacaine has no effect on postoperative pain after total hip arthroplasty. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Orthop 2015 May 22.:1-5.
- Sugar Derivatives of Morphine: A New Window for the Development of Potent Anesthetic Drugs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nat Prod Bioprospect 2015 May 22.
- Use of morphine sulphate by South African paramedics for prehospital pain management. [Journal Article]
- Pain Res Manag 2015 May-Jun; 20(3):141-4.
- Is a single low dose of intrathecal morphine a useful adjunct to patient-controlled analgesia for postoperative pain control following lumbar spine surgery? A preliminary report. [Journal Article]
- Pain Res Manag 2015 May-Jun; 20(3):129-32.
- Efficacy of an intrathecal multidrug infusion for pain control in older adults and in end-stage malignancies: A report of three cases. [Journal Article]
- Pain Res Manag 2015 May-Jun; 20(3):118-22.
- Patient-controlled epidural analgesia or multimodal pain regimen with periarticular injection after total hip arthroplasty: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. [Journal Article]
- J Bone Joint Surg Am 2015 May 20; 97(10):789-98.
- Predictors of Delayed Postoperative Respiratory Depression Assessed from Naloxone Administration. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anesth Analg 2015 May 19.
- Relative contribution of morphine and morphine-6-glucuronide to the analgesic effect after morphine administration. [Letter]
- Br J Anaesth 2015 Jun; 114(6):1007.
- Morphine is not a prodrug. [Letter]
- Br J Anaesth 2015 Jun; 114(6):1005-6.