Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clone in 103 Brazilian patients: diagnosis and classification. [Journal Article]
- Rev Bras Hematol Hemoter 2015 Mar-Apr; 37(2):90-7.
- Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and primary p.Cys89Tyr mutation in CD59: Differences and similarities. [REVIEW]
- Mol Immunol 2015 Mar 25.
- The role of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clones in response to immunosuppressive therapy of patients with severe aplastic anemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Hematol 2015 Mar 19.
- Increased eculizumab requirements during pregnancy in a patient with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: case report and review of the literature. [Journal Article]
- Clin Case Rep 2015 Feb; 3(2):88-91.
- The C5 gene polymorphism in patients with PNH. [Journal Article]
- Rinsho Ketsueki 2015; 56(2):103-10.
- Pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: a review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Haematol 2015 Mar 6.
- Membrane lipid rafts, master regulators of hematopoietic stem cell retention in bone marrow and their trafficking. [REVIEW]
- Leukemia 2015 Mar 9.
- A facile method to establish human induced pluripotent stem cells from adult blood cells under feeder-free and xeno-free culture conditions: a clinically compliant approach. [Journal Article]
- Stem Cells Transl Med 2015 Apr; 4(4):320-32.
- Case Report: Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria in a woman heterozygous for G6PD A-. [Journal Article]
- F1000Res 2014.:194.
- Red Blood Cell Destruction in Autoimmune Hemolytic Anemia: Role of Complement and Potential New Targets for Therapy. [REVIEW]
- Biomed Res Int 2015.:363278.