Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- [Hemolytic anemias and vitamin B12 deficieny]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Dtsch Med Wochenschr 2015 Aug; 140(17):1302-12.
- The Activation of Complement and Its Role in the Pathogenesis of Thromboembolism. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Semin Thromb Hemost 2015 Aug 25.
- Flow cytometry screening for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: A single-center experience in Saudi Arabia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2015 Aug 21.
- Management of pregnancy and delivery in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria. [Journal Article]
- Rinsho Ketsueki 2015; 56(7):785-94.
- Frequency of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clones by multiparametric flow cytometry in pediatric aplastic anemia patients of Indian ethnic origin. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Blood Cancer 2015 Jul 31.
- Chronic myeloid leukemia transformation in a patient with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: a rare case report with literature review. [Journal Article]
- Int J Clin Exp Med 2015; 8(5):8226-9.
- [Paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: An unknown cause of thrombosis?] [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- J Mal Vasc 2015 Jul 20.
- The role of soluble HLA-G and HLA-G receptors in patients with hematological malignancies after allogeneic stem cell transplantation. [Journal Article]
- Med Oncol 2015 Aug; 32(8):664.
- Significance of the detection of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria clones in patients with multiple myeloma undergoing autologous stem cell transplantation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hematol Oncol Stem Cell Ther 2015 Jul 9.
- PNH is a debilitating, fatal but treatable disease: same disease, different clinical presentations. [Journal Article]
- Am J Blood Res 2015; 5(1):30-3.