Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Clinical significance of IPF% or RP% measurement in distinguishing primary immune thrombocytopenia from aplastic thrombocytopenic disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Hematol 2015 Jan 25.
- Rare event counting of CD59- red cells in human blood: a 47 month experience using PNH consensus guidelines for WBC and RBC testing in a reference lab. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cytometry B Clin Cytom 2015 Jan 20.
- Disseminated gonococcal infection and eculizumab-a "high risk" connection? [Journal Article]
- Sex Transm Dis 2014 Dec; 41(12):747-8.
- Cerebral venous thrombosis in paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria: a series of 15 cases and review of the literature. [Journal Article]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2015 Jan; 94(1):e362.
- A novel marker for screening paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria using routine complete blood count and cell population data. [Journal Article]
- Ann Lab Med 2015 Jan; 35(1):35-40.
- Long-Term Treatment and Transfusion of Normal Blood Components Following Tolerance Induction in Patients with Anti-IgA Anaphylactic Reactions. [Journal Article]
- Transfus Med Hemother 2014 Oct; 41(5):381-7.
- Pregnancy and delivery in a PNH patient treated with eculizumab. [Journal Article]
- Rinsho Ketsueki 2014 Nov; 55(11):2288-93.
- Eculizumab effect on the hemostatic state in patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria. [Journal Article]
- Blood Cells Mol Dis 2015 Feb; 54(2):144-50.
- Acquired somatic mutations of isocitrate dehydrogenases 1 and 2 (IDH1 and IDH2) in preleukemic disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Blood Cells Mol Dis 2014 Nov 26.