Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Genome-based Mutational Analysis by Next Generation Sequencing in Patients with Malignant Pleural and Peritoneal Mesothelioma. [Journal Article]
- Anticancer Res 2016 May; 36(5):2331-8.
- What made hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy an effective curative treatment for peritoneal surface malignancy: A 25-year experience with 1,125 procedures. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Surg Oncol 2016 Apr 25.
- Multiwalled carbon nanotubes intratracheally instilled into the rat lung induce development of pleural malignant mesothelioma and lung tumors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Sci 2016 Apr 21.
- Impact of Major Complications on Patients' Quality of Life After Cytoreductive Surgery and Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Surg Oncol 2016 Apr 19.
- Dual preventive benefits of iron elimination by desferal in asbestos-induced mesothelial carcinogenesis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Sci 2016 Apr 18.
- Malignant Peritoneum Mesothelioma with Hepatic Involvement: A Single Institution Experience in 5 Patients and Review of the Literature. [Journal Article]
- Gastroenterol Res Pract 2016.:6242149.
- Loss of BAP1 expression is very rare in peritoneal and gynecologic serous adenocarcinomas and can be useful in the differential diagnosis with abdominal mesothelioma. [Journal Article]
- Hum Pathol 2016 May.:9-15.
- Benign Cystic Peritoneal Mesothelioma Revealed by Small Bowel Obstruction. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Radiol 2016.:6728160.
- Complications of Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC in the Treatment of Peritoneal Metastases. [Journal Article, Review]
- Indian J Surg Oncol 2016 Jun; 7(2):225-9.
- The Initial Indian Experience with Cytoreductive Surgery and HIPEC in the Treatment of Peritoneal Metastases. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Surg Oncol 2016 Jun; 7(2):160-5.