Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Structural Insights into Mycobacterium tuberculosis Rv2671 Protein as a Dihydrofolate Reductase Functional Analogue Contributing to para-Aminosalicylic Acid Resistance. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochemistry 2016 Feb 5.
- Evaluating Shared Laboratory Services: Detecting Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Complex and Drug Resistance Using Molecular and Culture-Based Methods. [Journal Article]
- Public Health Rep 2016 Jan-Feb; 131(1):117-25.
- A molecular platform for the diagnosis of multidrug-resistant and pre-extensively drug-resistant tuberculosis based on single nucleotide polymorphism mutations present in Colombian isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mem Inst Oswaldo Cruz 2016 Feb 2.
- Characterization of Lipoyl Synthase from Mycobacterium tuberculosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochemistry 2016 Feb 3.
- Incidence, characteristics and treatment outcomes of mycobacterial diseases in transplant recipients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Transpl Int 2016 Feb 3.
- Application of discrete wavelet transform for analysis of genomic sequences of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. [Journal Article]
- Springerplus 2016.:64.
- Viability, morphology and proteome of Mycobacterium smegmatis MSMEG_0319 knockout strain. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proteomics 2016 Feb 2.
- Delamanid and Bedaquiline Resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis Ancestral Beijing Genotype Causing Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis in a Tibetan Refugee. [Journal Article]
- Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2016 Feb 1; 193(3):337-40.
- Predominance of modern Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains and active transmission of Beijing sublineage in Jayapura, Indonesia Papua. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Infect Genet Evol 2016 Jan 26.
- Discovery of potent anti-tuberculosis agents targeting leucyl-tRNA synthetase. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Bioorg Med Chem 2016 Jan 16.