Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- The influence of reduced oxygen availability on gene expression in Laboratory (H37Rv) and Clinical strains (S7 and S10) of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Biotechnol 2015 May 19.
- Draft Genome Sequence of a Drug-Susceptible New Zealand Isolate of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Lineage 3. [Journal Article]
- Genome Announc 2015; 3(3)
- ATP-dependent motor activity of the transcription termination factor Rho from Mycobacterium tuberculosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nucleic Acids Res 2015 May 20.
- Slow-Onset Inhibition of Mycobacterium tuberculosis InhA: Revealing Molecular Determinants of Residence Time by MD Simulations. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0127009.
- Drug-resistance pattern of Mycobacterium tuberculosis strains from patients with pulmonary and extrapulmonary tuberculosis during 2006 to 2013 in a Korean tertiary medical center. [Journal Article]
- Korean J Intern Med 2015 May; 30(3):325-34.
- Cutaneous tuberculosis due to multidrug-resistant tubercle bacilli and difficulties in clinical diagnosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 2015 May 21.
- Pyrazinamide resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis fails to bite? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pathog Dis 2015 May 19.
- Acquired Drug Resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Poor Outcomes among Patients with Multidrug-Resistant Tuberculosis. [Journal Article]
- Emerg Infect Dis 2015 Jun; 21(6):992-1001.
- Development of ssDNA Aptamers as Potent Inhibitors of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Acetohydroxyacid Synthase. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochim Biophys Acta 2015 May 16.
- Insight into the mode of action of clofazimine and combination therapy with benzothiazinones against Mycobacterium tuberculosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2015 May 18.