Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Chemogenomics and orthology-based design of antibiotic combination therapies. [Journal Article]
- Mol Syst Biol 2016; 12(5):872.
- Phytogenic silver, gold, and bimetallic nanoparticles as novel antitubercular agents. [Journal Article]
- Int J Nanomedicine 2016.:1889-97.
- Perturbation of genome integrity to fight pathogenic microorganisms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochim Biophys Acta 2016 May 20.
- Investigation of elimination rate, persistent subpopulation removal and relapse rates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis by combinations of first-line drugs in a modified Cornell mouse model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Antimicrob Agents Chemother 2016 May 23.
- Synthesis, characterization and antitubercular activities of novel pyrrolyl hydrazones and their Cu-complexes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Med Chem 2016 May 11.:21-39.
- Non-toxic metal-cyclam complexes, a new class of compounds with potency against drug-resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Chem 2016 May 23.
- Rapid and Simple Identification of Beijing Genotype strain of Mycobacterium tuberculosis using Loop-mediated isothermal Amplification assay. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Microbiol Immunol 2016 May 23.
- Dry powder inhalable formulations for anti-tubercular therapy. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Adv Drug Deliv Rev 2016 May 17.
- Development of efflux pump inhibitors in antituberculosis therapy. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Antimicrob Agents 2016 May 10.
- A Long-term Co-perfused Disseminated Tuberculosis-3D Liver Hollow Fiber Model for Both Drug Efficacy and Hepatotoxicity in Babies. [Journal Article]
- EBioMedicine 2016 Apr.:126-38.