Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Recent Progress on Pyrazole Scaffold-Based Antimycobacterial Agents. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Pharm (Weinheim) 2015 Mar 27.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis has diminished capacity to counteract redox stress induced by elevated levels of endogenous superoxide. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Free Radic Biol Med 2015 Mar 26.
- Case report of fatal Mycobacterium tilburgii infection. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Infect Chemother 2015 Feb 24.
- Frequency and Geographic Distribution of gyrA and gyrB Mutations Associated with Fluoroquinolone Resistance in Clinical Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Isolates: A Systematic Review. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0120470.
- First-line anti-tubercular drug resistance of mycobacterial strains from re-treatment cases that were smear-positive at 4(th) month onwards under the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lung India 2015 Mar-Apr; 32(2):127-131.
- Prevalence of drug resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis among children in China. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Tuberculosis (Edinb) 2015 Feb 21.
- In Silico Screening for Novel Inhibitors of DNA Polymerase III Alpha Subunit of Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MtbDnaE2, H37Rv). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(3):e0119760.
- Predominant Mycobacterium tuberculosis families and high rates of recent transmission among new cases are not associated with primary multidrug resistance in Lima. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Microbiol 2015 Mar 25.
- Western Pacific Regional Green Light Committee: progress and way forward. [Journal Article]
- Int J Infect Dis 2015 Mar.:161-5.
- The complex evolution of antibiotic resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. [REVIEW]
- Int J Infect Dis 2015 Mar.:94-100.