Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Structural basis of mapping the spontaneous mutations with 5-flurouracil in uracil phosphoribosyltransferase from Mycobacterium tuberculosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2015 Oct 8.
- Differential expression of putative drug resistance genes in Mycobacterium tuberculosis clinical isolates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- FEMS Microbiol Lett 2015 Oct 9.
- Tuberculosis: pH-Responsive Isoniazid-Loaded Nanoparticles Markedly Improve Tuberculosis Treatment in Mice (Small 38/2015). [Journal Article]
- Small 2015 Oct; 11(38):5065.
- Preparation, characterization, and safety evaluation of poly(lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles for protein delivery into macrophages. [Journal Article]
- Int J Nanomedicine 2015.:5965-79.
- [Tuberculosis]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Dtsch Med Wochenschr 2015 Oct; 140(20):1508-12.
- Targeting Mycobacterial Enzymes with Natural Products. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Chem Biol 2015 Sep 22.
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis IMPDH in Complexes with Substrates, Products and Antitubercular Compounds. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(10):e0138976.
- Peptidoglycan synthesis in Mycobacterium tuberculosis is organized into networks with varying drug susceptibility. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 2015 Oct 5.
- A color reaction based biochip detection assay for RIF and INH resistance of clinical mycobacterial specimens. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Microbiol Biotechnol 2015 Oct 6.
- Identification and Validation of Aspartic Acid Semialdehyde Dehydrogenase as a New Anti-Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Target. [Journal Article]
- Int J Mol Sci 2015; 16(10):23572-86.