Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers in Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases-From pathophysiology to clinical practice. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mov Disord 2016 May 4.
- Possible Functional Moving Toes Syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Tremor Other Hyperkinet Mov (N Y) 2016.:352.
- Validation of a clinical practice-based algorithm for the diagnosis of autosomal recessive cerebellar ataxias based on NGS identified cases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurol 2016 May 3.
- Eligibility Criteria for Deep Brain Stimulation in Parkinson's Disease, Tremor, and Dystonia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Can J Neurol Sci 2016 May 3.:1-10.
- Limb-kinetic apraxia affects activities of daily living in Parkinson's disease: a multi-center study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Neurol 2016 May 1.
- The role of the melanoma gene MC1R in Parkinson disease and REM sleep behavior disorder. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurobiol Aging 2016 Apr 6.
- Dystonic tics induced by deep brain stimulation of the posterior subthalamic area for essential tremor. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosurg 2016 Apr 29.:1-5.
- No stone unturned? [Journal Article]
- R I Med J (2013) 2016; 99(5):7-8.
- Post-mortem Findings in Huntington's Deep Brain Stimulation: A Moving Target Due to Atrophy. [Journal Article]
- Tremor Other Hyperkinet Mov (N Y) 2016.:372.
- PLA2G6 Mutations Related to Distinct Phenotypes: A New Case with Early-onset Parkinsonism. [Journal Article]
- Tremor Other Hyperkinet Mov (N Y) 2016.:363.