Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Pain and Cognitive Function Among Older Adults Living in the Community. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 2015 Oct 3.
- From state dissociation to status dissociatus. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Sleep Med Rev 2015 Aug 6.:1-13.
- Somatosensory-evoked potential modulation by quadripulse transcranial magnetic stimulation in patients with benign myoclonus epilepsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Neurophysiol 2015 Aug 29.
- Investigation on Abnormal Iron Metabolism and Related Inflammation in Parkinson Disease Patients with Probable RBD. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(10):e0138997.
- Putting the periodicity back into the periodic leg movement index: an alternative data-driven algorithm for the computation of this index during sleep and wakefulness. [Journal Article]
- Sleep Med 2015 Oct; 16(10):1229-35.
- Scales for hyperkinetic disorders: A systematic review. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurol Sci 2015 Sep 2.
- Neuropsychological correlates of Pisa syndrome in patients with Parkinson's disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Neurol Scand 2015 Oct 2.
- REM sleep Behaviour Disorder. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Parkinsonism Relat Disord 2015 Sep 25.
- SCN4A pore mutation pathogenetically contributes to autosomal dominant essential tremor and may increase susceptibility to epilepsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Mol Genet 2015 Oct 1.
- Bilateral adaptive deep brain stimulation is effective in Parkinson's disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2015 Sep 30.