Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Psychostimulants and movement disorders. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Neurol 2015.:75.
- Head-to-Head Comparison of the Neuropsychiatric Effect of Dopamine Agonists in Parkinson's Disease: A Prospective, Cross-Sectional Study in Non-demented Patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drugs Aging 2015 May 5.
- Does the Pisa syndrome affect postural control, balance, and gait in patients with Parkinson's disease? An observational cross-sectional study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Parkinsonism Relat Disord 2015 Apr 24.
- Mutations in XPR1 cause primary familial brain calcification associated with altered phosphate export. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nat Genet 2015 May 4.
- Personalized Medicine: Is it a concept only for the super-rich? [Journal Article]
- R I Med J (2013) 2015; 98(5):7-8.
- VPS29-VPS35 intermediate of retromer is stable and may be involved in the retromer complex assembly process. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- FEBS Lett 2015 Apr 30.
- On the Use of Meta-analysis in Neuromodulatory Non-invasive Brain Stimulation. [LETTER]
- Brain Stimul 2015 Apr 6.
- The role of TREM2 R47H as a risk factor for Alzheimer's disease, frontotemporal lobar degeneration, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and Parkinson's disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Alzheimers Dement 2015 Apr 29.
- Cortico-pallidal oscillatory connectivity in patients with dystonia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain 2015 May 1.
- Neurofilament light chain: A prognostic biomarker in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurology 2015 May 1.