Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A Case Report on Dyskinesia Following Rivastigmine Patch 13.3 mg/24 hours for Alzheimer's Disease: Perspective in the Movement Disorders Spectrum Following Use of Cholinesterase Inhibitors. [Journal Article]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2015 Aug; 94(34):e1364.
- Opioid-Induced Nausea Involves a Vestibular Problem Preventable by Head-Rest. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(8):e0135263.
- Novel targets and stimulation paradigms for deep brain stimulation. [Journal Article]
- Expert Rev Neurother 2015 Sep; 15(9):1067-80.
- Greater motor progression in patients with Parkinson disease who carry LRRK2 risk variants. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurology 2015 Aug 26.
- Prehension Kinematics, Grasping Forces, and Independent Finger Control in Mildly Affected Patients with Essential Tremor. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cerebellum 2015 Aug 27.
- Sleep modulates cortical connectivity and excitability in humans: Direct evidence from neural activity induced by single-pulse electrical stimulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Brain Mapp 2015 Aug 26.
- Vigabatrin-induced MRI changes associated with extrapyramidal symptoms in a child with infantile spasms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuroradiol J 2015 Aug 25.
- Distinct clinical and neuropathological features of G51D SNCA mutation cases compared with SNCA duplication and H50Q mutation. [Journal Article]
- Mol Neurodegener 2015; 10(1):41.
- Late-onset primary dystonia in Zhejiang province of China: a service-based epidemiological study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurol Sci 2015 Aug 26.