Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Neuromuscular blocking effects of cisatracurium and its antagonism with neostigmine in a canine model of autosomal-recessive centronuclear myopathy. [Journal Article]
- Br J Anaesth 2015 Dec; 115(6):927-31.
- Timing of reversal with respect to three nerve stimulator end-points from cisatracurium-induced neuromuscular block. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anaesthesia 2015 Jul; 70(7):797-802.
- 694: FIXED-DOSE CISATRACURIUM IN ACUTE RESPIRATORY DISTRESS SYNDROME: SEDATION AND ANALGESIA. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Crit Care Med 2015 Dec; 43(12 Suppl 1):175.
- 595: THE INCIDENCE OF HYPOTENSION WITH CONTINUOUS INFUSION ATRACURIUM COMPARED TO CISATRACURIUM. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Crit Care Med 2015 Dec; 43(12 Suppl 1):150.
- Neuromuscular Blocking Agent Cisatracurium Attenuates Lung Injury by Inhibition of Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor-α1. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anesthesiology 2015 Nov 5.
- Prospective study of residual neuromuscular block and postoperative respiratory complications in patients reverted with neostigmine versus sugammadex. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Minerva Anestesiol 2015 Oct 16.
- Altered Cisatracurium Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics in Patients with Congenital Heart Defects. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Metab Dispos 2015 Oct 15.
- Dexmedetomidine decreases the emergence agitation in infant patients undergoing cleft palate repair surgery after general anesthesia. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Anesthesiol 2015.:145.
- [Comparison of propofol and midazolam on patients undergoing spinal surgery with intraoperative wake-up test: randomized clinical trial]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Rev Bras Anestesiol 2015 Sep 30.
- Comparative Effectiveness of Calabadion and Sugammadex to Reverse Non-depolarizing Neuromuscular-blocking Agents. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anesthesiology 2015 Sep 29.