Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Do we really need sugammadex as an antagonist of muscle relaxants in anesthesia? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Opin Anaesthesiol 2016 May 10.
- Under sevoflurane anaesthesia, a reduced dose of neostigmine can antagonize a shallow neuromuscular block: A double-blind, randomised study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med 2016 Apr 27.
- Effects of pretreatment with different doses of cisatracurium on succinylcholine-induced fasciculations. [NEWS]
- Int J Clin Pharmacol Ther 2016 Apr 18.
- Autophagic Cell Death and Apoptosis Jointly Mediate Cisatracurium Besylate-Induced Cell Injury. [Journal Article]
- Int J Mol Sci 2016; 17(4)
- The standard of care of patients with ARDS: ventilatory settings and rescue therapies for refractory hypoxemia. [Journal Article, Review]
- Intensive Care Med 2016 May; 42(5):699-711.
- Sugammadex for reversal of neuromuscular blockade: a retrospective analysis of clinical outcomes and cost-effectiveness in a single center. [Journal Article]
- Clinicoecon Outcomes Res 2016.:43-52.
- Optimum dose of neostigmine to reverse shallow neuromuscular blockade with rocuronium and cisatracurium. [Journal Article]
- Anaesthesia 2016 Apr; 71(4):443-9.
- DOES CISATRACURIUM AT A CLINICAL DOSE ATTENUATE THE IMMUNOSUPPRESSION AFTER SURGERY IN SMOKING PATIENTS WITH NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER? [Letter]
- Middle East J Anaesthesiol 2015 Oct; 23(3):375-7.
- Recommendations and Low-Technology Safety Solutions Following Neuromuscular Blocking Agent Incidents. [Journal Article]
- Jt Comm J Qual Patient Saf 2016 Feb; 42(2):86-91.
- Temperature and cisatracurium degradation: So what is new? [Journal Article]
- Indian J Anaesth 2015 Nov; 59(11):763.