Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Bilateral mammary duct ectasia induced by sulpiride-associated hyperprolactinemia: A case report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Oncol Lett 2015 May; 9(5):2181-2184.
- Diagnostic Value of Ultrasound in Female Patients With Nipple Discharge. [Journal Article]
- AJR Am J Roentgenol 2015 Jul; 205(1):203-8.
- Diagnostic dilemmas in Intraductal papillomas of the breast - Experience at Sultan Qaboos University Hospital in the Sultanate of Oman. [Journal Article]
- Pak J Med Sci 2015 Mar-Apr; 31(2):431-4.
- Infant-driven feeding in premature infants: a quality improvement project. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed 2015 Jun 11.
- Repeated nipple fluid aspiration: compliance and feasibility results from a prospective multicenter study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0127895.
- Clinical presentation and causes of the delayed diagnosis of breast cancer in patients with pregnancy associated breast cancer. [Journal Article]
- J Family Community Med 2015 May-Aug; 22(2):96-100.
- Identification of microRNAs in Nipple Discharge as Potential Diagnostic Biomarkers for Breast Cancer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Surg Oncol 2015 May 15.
- The significance of ductoscopy of mammary ducts in the diagnostics of breast neoplasms. [Journal Article]
- Wideochir Inne Tech Malo Inwazyjne 2015 Apr; 10(1):79-86.
- Adding Ultrasound to the Evaluation of Patients with Pathologic Nipple Discharge to Diagnose Additional Breast Cancers: Preliminary Data. [Journal Article]
- Ultrasound Med Biol 2015 Aug; 41(8):2099-107.