Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Nodular Fasciitis of the Breast. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Radiol 2016 Jan; 13(1):e18774.
- Evaluation of Risk Factors Associated with Endometriosis in Infertile Women. [Journal Article]
- Int J Fertil Steril 2016 Apr-Jun; 10(1):11-21.
- Breast Pain: Clinical Pattern and Aetiology in a Breast Clinic in Eastern Nigeria. [Journal Article]
- Niger J Surg 2016 Jan-Jun; 22(1):9-11.
- Challenges in Diagnosis and Management of Paget's Disease of the Breast-a Retrospective Study. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Surg 2015 Dec; 77(Suppl 3):1083-7.
- Duct Ectasia and Periductal Mastitis in Indian Women. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Surg 2015 Dec; 77(Suppl 3):957-62.
- Milk Flow Rates From Bottle Nipples Used After Hospital Discharge. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- MCN Am J Matern Child Nurs 2016 Mar 22.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of the diagnostic accuracy of ductoscopy in patients with pathological nipple discharge. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Surg 2016 Mar 23.
- Hyperprolactinemia Secondary to Allergic Fungal Sinusitis Compressing the Pituitary Gland. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Otolaryngol 2016.:7260707.
Objective.We aim to describe the first case in the literature of allergic fungal sinusitis (AFS) presenting with hyperprolactinemia due to compression of the pituitary gland. Case Presentation. A 37-year-old female presented with bilateral galactorrhea and occipital headaches of several weeks. Workup revealed elevated prolactin of 94.4, negative pregnancy test, and normal thyroid function. MRI and CT demonstrated a 5.0 × 2.7 × 2.5 cm heterogeneous expansile mass in the right sphenoid sinus with no pituitary adenoma as originally suspected. Patient was placed on cabergoline for symptomatic control until definitive treatment.
Results.The patient underwent right endoscopic sphenoidotomy, which revealed nasal polyps and fungal debris in the sphenoid sinus, consistent with AFS. There was bony erosion of the sella and clivus. Pathology and microbiology were consistent with allergic fungal sinusitis caused by Curvularia species. Prolactin levels normalized four weeks after surgery with resolution of symptoms.
Conclusion.Functional endoscopic sinus surgery alone was able to reverse the patient's pituitary dysfunction. To our knowledge, this is the first case of AFS presenting as hyperprolactinemia due to pituitary compression.
- Identification of potential breast cancer markers in nipple discharge by protein profile analysis using two-dimensional nano-liquid chromatography/nanoelectrospray ionization-mass spectrometry. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Proteomics Clin Appl 2016 Mar 11.
- Clinical practice guidelines from the French College of Gynecologists and Obstetricians (CNGOF): benign breast tumors - short text. [Journal Article, Review]
- Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2016 May.:16-23.