Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- 3D-MR Ductography and Contrast-Enhanced MR Mammography in Patients with Suspicious Nipple Discharge; a Feasibility Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Breast J 2015 Apr 16.
- Breast disorders in girls and adolescents. Is there a need for a specialized service? [Journal Article]
- J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2015 Apr; 28(2):91-4.
- Breast cancer in women in their thirties (2007-2013): A retrospective review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Breast Dis 2015 Apr 2.
- [A woman with a red nipple with purulent discharge]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2015.:A8662.
- Diagnostic accuracy of abnormal galactographic and sonographic findings in the diagnosis of intraductal pathology in patients with abnormal nipple discharge. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Imaging 2015 Mar 7.
- A nomogram based on mammary ductoscopic indicators for evaluating the risk of breast cancer in intraductal neoplasms with nipple discharge. [Journal Article]
- Breast Cancer Res Treat 2015 Apr; 150(2):373-80.
- Nipple discharge. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- CMAJ 2015 Mar 2.
- Retrospective analysis of pathologic nipple discharge. [Journal Article]
- Genet Mol Res 2015; 14(1):1443-9.
- Breast MRI in patients with unilateral bloody and serous-bloody nipple discharge: a comparison with galactography. [Journal Article]
- Biomed Res Int 2015.:806368.
- Primary care management of the female patient presenting with nipple discharge. [Journal Article, Review]
- Nurse Pract 2015 Mar 12; 40(3):1-6.