Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Repeated Nipple Fluid Aspiration: Compliance and Feasibility Results from a Prospective Multicenter Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0127895.
- Clinical presentation and causes of the delayed diagnosis of breast cancer in patients with pregnancy associated breast cancer. [Journal Article]
- J Family Community Med 2015 May-Aug; 22(2):96-100.
- Identification of microRNAs in Nipple Discharge as Potential Diagnostic Biomarkers for Breast Cancer. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Surg Oncol 2015 May 15.
- The significance of ductoscopy of mammary ducts in the diagnostics of breast neoplasms. [Journal Article]
- Wideochir Inne Tech Malo Inwazyjne 2015 Apr; 10(1):79-86.
- Adding Ultrasound to the Evaluation of Patients with Pathologic Nipple Discharge to Diagnose Additional Breast Cancers: Preliminary Data. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ultrasound Med Biol 2015 May 4.
- 3D-MR Ductography and Contrast-Enhanced MR Mammography in Patients with Suspicious Nipple Discharge; a Feasibility Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Breast J 2015 Apr 16.
- Breast disorders in girls and adolescents. Is there a need for a specialized service? [Journal Article]
- J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 2015 Apr; 28(2):91-4.
- Breast cancer in women in their thirties (2007-2013): A retrospective review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Breast Dis 2015 Apr 2.
- [A woman with a red nipple with purulent discharge]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ned Tijdschr Geneeskd 2015.:A8662.