Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Management of Nipple Discharge and the Associated Imaging Findings: Comments to the Editor. [Letter]
- Am J Med 2015 Sep; 128(9):e29.
- An IBCLC in the Maternity Ward of a Mother and Child Hospital: A Pre- and Post-Intervention Study. [Journal Article]
- Int J Environ Res Public Health 2015; 12(8):9938-51.
- A 16-Year-Old Female with Nipple Discharge. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Nurs 2015 Jan-Feb; 41(1):48-9.
- Triple assessment is not necessary in most young women referred with breast symptoms. [Journal Article]
- Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2015 Sep; 97(6):466-8.
- Evaluation of Pathologic Nipple Discharge: What is the Added Diagnostic Value of MRI? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Surg Oncol 2015 Aug 7.
- Frequency of diagnosis of cancer or high-risk lesion at operation for pathologic nipple discharge. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surgery 2015 Aug 1.
- A Review of Anatomy, Physiology, and Benign Pathology of the Nipple. [Journal Article]
- Ann Surg Oncol 2015 Oct; 22(10):3236-40.
- Nipple Reduction With the Chullo-Hat Technique. [Journal Article]
- Aesthet Surg J 2015 Aug; 35(6):NP154-60.
- Nipple discharge. [Journal Article]
- BMJ 2015.:h3123.
- Mammary ductoscopy and follow-up avoid unnecessary duct excision in patients with pathologic nipple discharge. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Surg Oncol 2015 Jul 17.