Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Reactive aldehydes: an initial path to develop precision medicine for pain control. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Transl Med 2015 Oct; 3(17):258.
- Low-dose naloxone provides an abuse-deterrent effect to buprenorphine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pain Res 2015.:791-798.
- Pharmacological characterization of the opioid inactive isomers (+)-naltrexone and (+)-naloxone as Toll-like receptor 4 antagonists. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Pharmacol 2015 Nov 25.
- Descriptive epidemiology and high risk behavior of male prescription opioid abusers: Cross-sectional study from Sikkim, North East India. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Indian J Psychiatry 2015 Jul-Sep; 57(3):284-289.
- Long-term outcomes after randomization to buprenorphine/naloxone versus methadone in a multi-site trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addiction 2015 Nov 24.
- Individual differences in orexin-I receptor modulation of motivation for the opioid remifentanil. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addict Biol 2015 Nov 24.
- The role of abuse-deterrent formulations in countering opioid misuse and abuse. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Pharm Ther 2015 Nov 23.
- Sexual Dysfunction in Men Receiving Methadone Maintenance Treatment: Clinical History and Psychobiological Correlates. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur Addict Res 2016; 22(3):163-175.
- THE RISE OF OPIOID ABUSE IN IOWA. [Journal Article]
- Iowa Med 2015; 105(3):10-1.
- Acetylfentanyl: An Emerging Drug of Abuse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Emerg Med 2015 Nov 14.