Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Adolescent context of exposure to prescription opioids and substance use disorder symptoms at age 35: A national longitudinal study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pain 2016 May 25.
- Cancer Pain Management: Strategies for Safe and Effective Opioid Prescribing. [Journal Article]
- J Natl Compr Canc Netw 2016 May; 14(5 Suppl):695-7.
- Female Sexual Dysfunction Among the Wives of Opioid-Dependent Males in Iran. [Journal Article]
- Int J High Risk Behav Addict 2016 Mar; 5(1):e25435.
- Pharmacotherapy for opioid dependence in jails and prisons: research review update and future directions. [Journal Article, Review]
- Subst Abuse Rehabil 2016.:27-40.
- The pharmacological effects of a monoclonal antibody against 6-monoacetylmorphine upon heroin induced locomotor activity and pharmacokinetics in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pharmacol Exp Ther 2016 May 23.
- Patients' Beliefs About Medications are Associated with Stated Preference for Methadone, Buprenorphine, Naltrexone, or no Medication-Assisted Therapy Following Inpatient Opioid Detoxification. [Journal Article]
- J Subst Abuse Treat 2016 Jul.:48-53.
- The Future of Opioid Agonist Therapies in Ukraine: A Qualitative Assessment of Multilevel Barriers and Ways Forward to Promote Retention in Treatment. [Journal Article]
- J Subst Abuse Treat 2016 Jul.:37-47.
- Intravenous abuse potential study of oxycodone alone or in combination with naltrexone in nondependent recreational opioid users. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 2016 May 21.:1-11.
- State Policies Regulating the Practice of Pain Management: Statutes, Rules, and Guidelines That Shape Pain Care. [Journal Article, Review]
- Anesthesiol Clin 2016 Jun; 34(2):409-24.