Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Hospitalizations Related To Opioid Abuse/Dependence And Associated Serious Infections Increased Sharply, 2002-12. [Journal Article]
- Health Aff (Millwood) 2016 May 1; 35(5):832-7.
- Payments For Opioids Shifted Substantially To Public And Private Insurers While Consumer Spending Declined, 1999-2012. [Journal Article]
- Health Aff (Millwood) 2016 May 1; 35(5):824-31.
- Loperamide Abuse Associated With Cardiac Dysrhythmia and Death. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Emerg Med 2016 Apr 26.
- Factors affecting severity of positive and negative symptoms of psychosis in a polysubstance using population with psychostimulant dependence. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychiatry Res 2016 Apr 22.:336-342.
- Physician continuing education to reduce opioid misuse, abuse, and overdose: Many opportunities, few requirements. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Alcohol Depend 2016 Apr 20.
- The Opioid Epidemic in the United States. [Journal Article, Review]
- Emerg Med Clin North Am 2016 May; 34(2):e1-e23.
- Our Opioid Nightmare. [Journal Article]
- Trustee 2016 Mar; 69(3):13-6, 1.
- Buprenorphine Prescribing: To Expand or Not to Expand. [Journal Article]
- J Psychiatr Pract 2016 May; 22(3):183-92.
- Role of exercise in the treatment of alcohol use disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Biomed Rep 2016 May; 4(5):535-545.
- Design of a randomized controlled trial of extended-release naltrexone versus daily buprenorphine-naloxone for opioid dependence in Norway (NTX-SBX). [Journal Article]
- BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 2016; 17(1):18.