Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Differing roles of autophagy in HIV-associated neurocognitive impairment and encephalitis with implications for morphine co-exposure. [Journal Article]
- Front Microbiol 2015.:653.
- Injecting eye-drops: a mini-review on the non-clinical use of tropicamide. [Journal Article]
- Hum Psychopharmacol 2015 Jul; 30(4):262-4.
- Understanding Americans' Views on Opioid Pain Reliever Abuse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Addiction 2015 Jul 25.
- The unique role of transdermal buprenorphine in the global chronic pain epidemic. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Anaesthesiol Taiwan 2015 Jul 20.
- Clinical Outcome of a Prospective Case Series of Patients With Ketamine Cystitis Who Underwent Standardized Treatment Protocol. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Urology 2015 Jul 18.
- Linking drugs of abuse in wastewater to contamination of surface and drinking water. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Environ Toxicol Chem 2015 Jul 18.
- Methadone maintenance dose modulates anterior cingulate glutamate levels in heroin-dependent individuals: A preliminary in vivo(1)H MRS study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychiatry Res 2015 Jul 3.
- CE: Nurses' Role in Preventing Prescription Opioid Diversion. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Nurs 2015 Aug; 115(8):34-40.
- Opioid use disorder during pregnancy in Tennessee: expediency vs. science. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse 2015 Jul 17.:1-4.
- A multicenter, primary care-based, open-label study to identify behaviors related to prescription opioid misuse, abuse, and diversion in opioid-experienced patients with chronic moderate-to-severe pain. [Journal Article]
- J Pain Res 2015.:361-73.