Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Opioid Analgesics. [Journal Article, Review]
- Mayo Clin Proc 2015 Jul; 90(7):957-68.
- Incidence and Risk Factors for Progression From Short-term to Episodic or Long-term Opioid Prescribing: A Population-Based Study. [Journal Article]
- Mayo Clin Proc 2015 Jul; 90(7):850-6.
- Can differences in the type, nature or amount of polysubstance use explain the increased risk of non-fatal overdose among psychologically distressed people who inject drugs? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Drug Alcohol Depend 2015 Jun 22.
- Clinical potential of methylphenidate in the treatment of cocaine addiction: a review of the current evidence. [Journal Article, Review]
- Subst Abuse Rehabil 2015.:61-74.
- Methods and predictors of tampering with a tamper-resistant controlled-release oxycodone formulation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Drug Policy 2015 Jun 7.
- The potential reach of opioid substitution settings to deliver HCV care to people who inject drugs in Australia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Subst Abuse Treat 2015 Jun 17.
- How Do Indian Substance Users Perceive Stigma Towards Substance Use Vis-A-Vis Their Family Members? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Ethn Subst Abuse 2015 Jun 26.:1-9.
- The effects of opioid substitution treatment and highly active antiretroviral therapy on the cause-specific risk of mortality among HIV positive people who inject drugs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Infect Dis 2015 Jun 25.
- Associations of borderline personality with pain, problems with medications and suicidality in a community sample of chronic non-cancer pain patients prescribed opioids for pain. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gen Hosp Psychiatry 2015 May 16.
- Acute Sensorineural Hearing Loss After Abuse of an Inhaled, Crushed Oxymorphone Extended-Release Tablet. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacotherapy 2015 Jun 25.