Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Challenges in the Perioperative Management of the Patient Receiving Extended-Release Naltrexone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- A A Case Rep 2014 Dec 1; 3(11):142-144.
- Association Between Opioid Abuse/Dependence and Outcomes in Hospitalized Heart Failure Patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Ther 2015 Jan 21.
- Roles of the ubiquitin proteasome system in the effects of drugs of abuse. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Mol Neurosci 2014.:99.
- New developments in the management of opioid dependence: focus on sublingual buprenorphine-naloxone. [Journal Article, Review]
- Subst Abuse Rehabil 2015.:1-14.
- A Comprehensive Approach to Address the Prescription Opioid Epidemic in Washington State: Milestones and Lessons Learned. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Public Health 2015 Jan 20.:e1-e7.
- Discontinuation of Buprenorphine Maintenance Therapy: Perspectives and Outcomes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Subst Abuse Treat 2014 Dec 30.
- Probes for narcotic receptor mediated phenomena 49. N-substituted rac-cis-4a-arylalkyl-1,2,3,4,4a,9a-hexahydrobenzofuro[2,3-c]pyridin-6-ols. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Med Chem 2015 Jan 13.:531-539.
- Endocannabinoids and acute pain after total knee arthroplasty. [Journal Article]
- Pain 2015 Feb; 156(2):341-7.
- Child Neuroanatomical, Neurocognitive, and Visual Acuity Outcomes With Maternal Opioid and Polysubstance Detoxification. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Neurol 2014 Nov 26.
- Treating Tobacco Use Disorder in Pregnant Women in Medication-Assisted Treatment for an Opioid Use Disorder: A Systematic Review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Subst Abuse Treat 2014 Dec 22.