Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Intranasal administration of crushed ALO-02 (extended-release oxycodone with sequestered naltrexone): A randomized, controlled, abuse potential study in nondependent recreational opioid users. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Pharmacol 2015 May 22.
- Pharmaceutical Opioid Use and Dependence among People Living with Chronic Pain: Associations Observed within the Pain and Opioids in Treatment (POINT) Cohort. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pain Med 2015 May 22.
- "Sub is a weird drug:" A web-based study of lay attitudes about use of buprenorphine to self-treat opioid withdrawal symptoms. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Addict 2015 May 25.
- The affective dimension of pain as a risk factor for drug and alcohol addiction. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Alcohol 2015 May 1.
- Economic burden of opioid-induced constipation among long-term opioid users with noncancer pain. [Journal Article]
- Am Health Drug Benefits 2015 Apr; 8(2):93-102.
- Prenatally buprenorphine-exposed children: health to 3 years of age. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Pediatr 2015 May 24.
- CYP2D6 genetic polymorphisms and their relevance for poisoning due to amphetamines, opioid analgesics and antidepressants. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Toxicol (Phila) 2015 May 22.:1-10.
- Risk factors for relapse and higher costs among Medicaid members with opioid dependence or abuse: Opioid agonists, comorbidities, and treatment history. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Subst Abuse Treat 2015 May 7.
- Opana(®) ER induced thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura. [Journal Article]
- Int Med Case Rep J 2015.:97-8.
- Pharmacokinetics of mitragynine in man. [Journal Article]
- Drug Des Devel Ther 2015.:2421-9.