Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Salvinorin A, a kappa-opioid receptor agonist hallucinogen: pharmacology and potential template for novel pharmacotherapeutic agents in neuropsychiatric disorders. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Front Pharmacol 2015.:190.
- An animal model of differential genetic risk for methamphetamine intake. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Front Neurosci 2015.:327.
- Clinically Diagnosed Acute Diverticulitis in Outpatients: Misdiagnosis in Patients with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dig Dis Sci 2015 Oct 6.
- An Overdose Antidote Goes Mainstream. [Journal Article]
- Health Aff (Millwood) 2015 Oct 1; 34(10):1624-7.
- Opioid associated intravenous and cutaneous microvascular drug abuse (skin-popping) masquerading as Degos disease (malignant atrophic papulosis) with multiorgan involvement. [Journal Article]
- Dermatol Online J 2015; 21(9)
- Activation of serotonin 5-HT2C receptor suppresses behavioral sensitization and naloxone-precipitated withdrawal symptoms in morphine-dependent mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Sep 30.
- Commonalities and Distinctions Among Mechanisms of Addiction to Alcohol and Other Drugs. [Journal Article, Review]
- Alcohol Clin Exp Res 2015 Oct; 39(10):1863-77.
- Correlates of Opioid Use in Adults With Self-Reported Drug Use Recruited From Public Safety-Net Primary Care Clinics. [Journal Article]
- J Addict Med 2015 Oct; 9(5):417-26.
- A typology of people who tamper with pharmaceutical opioids: responses to introduction of a tamper-resistant formulation of controlled-release oxycodone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2015 Sep 30.
- Impact of Chronic Pain on Treatment Prognosis for Patients with Opioid Use Disorder: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. [Journal Article, Review]
- Subst Abuse 2015.:59-80.