Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- [Preservation of the fertility and the ovaries in women with benign adnexal tumors]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Rev Bras Ginecol Obstet 2015 Jan; 37(1):36-41.
- Evaluation of stem cell properties in human ovarian carcinoma cells using multi and single cell-based spheres assays. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Video-Audio Media]
- J Vis Exp 2015; (95):e52259.
- The c-MET/PI3K signaling is associated with cancer resistance to doxorubicin and photodynamic therapy by elevating BCRP/ABCG2 expression. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Mol Pharmacol 2015; 87(3):465-76.
- Detection of human papillomavirus-16 e6-oncoprotein in epithelial ovarian tumors samples of iraqi patients. [Journal Article]
- Jundishapur J Microbiol 2014 Sep; 7(9):e11945.
- miR-145, targeting high-mobility group A2, is a powerful predictor of patient outcome in ovarian carcinoma. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Cancer Lett 2015 Jan 28; 356(2 Pt B):937-45.
- A functional genomic approach identifies FAL1 as an oncogenic long noncoding RNA that associates with BMI1 and represses p21 expression in cancer. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- Cancer Cell 2014 Sep 8; 26(3):344-57.
- The functional proteomics analysis of VEGF-treated human epithelial ovarian cancer cells. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Tumour Biol 2014 Dec; 35(12):12379-87.
- Epigenetic silencing of ARNTL, a circadian gene and potential tumor suppressor in ovarian cancer. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Int J Oncol 2014 Nov; 45(5):2101-7.
- A 9-kg ovarian mucinous cystadenoma in a 14-year-old premenarchal girl. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- Am J Case Rep 2014.:326-9.
- [Importance of the tumor stem cell hypothesis for understanding ovarian cancer]. [English Abstract, Journal Article, Review]
- Pathologe 2014 Jul; 35(4):361-70.