Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A Case Series of Dural Venous Sinus Stenting in Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension: Association of Outcomes with Optical Coherence Tomography. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Neurosci 2016 Feb 10.:1-26.
- Abnormal transcranial Doppler cerebral blood flow velocity and blood pressure profiles in children with syndromic craniosynostosis and papilledema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Craniomaxillofac Surg 2016 Jan 11.
- Frontal lobe tuberculoma. [Journal Article]
- Oxf Med Case Reports 2016 Jan; 2016(1):12-4.
- Idiopathic intracranial hypertension presenting as postpartum headache. [Journal Article]
- Neurosciences (Riyadh) 2016 Jan; 21(1):52-5.
- Ophthalmological outcomes of patients treated for pineal region tumors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurosurg Pediatr 2016 Jan 22.:1-6.
- "Paton's Folds" Revisited: Peripapillary Wrinkles, Folds, and Creases in Papilledema. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ophthalmology 2016 Jan 14.
- Hypertensive Crisis and Left Ventricular Thrombi after an Upper Respiratory Infection during the Long-term Use of Oral Contraceptives. [Journal Article]
- Intern Med 2016; 55(1):83-8.
- Ultrasound evaluation of internal jugular valve incompetence (IJVI) in Egyptian patients with idiopathic intracranial hypertension (IIH). [Journal Article]
- J Neurol Sci 2016 Jan 15.:18-22.
- Over-drainage and persistent shunt-dependency in patients with idiopathic intracranial hypertension treated with shunts and bariatric surgery. [Journal Article]
- Surg Neurol Int 2015; 6(Suppl 27):S655-60.
- Complete ophthalmoplegia: A rare presentation of idiopathic intracranial hypertension. [Journal Article]
- Ann Indian Acad Neurol 2015 Oct-Dec; 18(4):468-70.