Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Noise exposure and cognitive performance: A study on personnel on board Royal Norwegian Navy vessels. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Noise Health 2015 Sep-Oct; 17(78):320-7.
- Empowering people to change occupational behaviours to address critical global issues. [Journal Article]
- Can J Occup Ther 2015 Jun; 82(3):194-204.
- Comparing and Using Occupation-Focused Models. [Journal Article]
- Occup Ther Health Care 2015; 29(3):297-315.
- Productivity at work and quality of life in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- BMC Musculoskelet Disord 2015.:107.
- Concurrent validation of a neurocognitive assessment protocol for clients with mental illness in job matching as shop sales in supported employment. [Journal Article, Validation Studies]
- East Asian Arch Psychiatry 2015 Mar; 25(1):21-8.
- Isothermic and fixed intensity heat acclimation methods induce similar heat adaptation following short and long-term timescales. [Journal Article]
- J Therm Biol 2015 Apr-May.:55-65.
- The influence of season and living environment on children's urinary 1-hydroxypyrene levels in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Environ Res 2015 Feb.:170-5.
- Meta-analysis on occupational exposure to pesticides--neurobehavioral impact and dose-response relationships. [Journal Article, Meta-Analysis]
- Environ Res 2015 Jan.:234-45.
- Clothing adjustments for concealed soft body armor during moderate physical exertion. [Journal Article]
- J Occup Environ Hyg 2015; 12(4):222-6.
- Predicting early mortality in adult trauma patients admitted to three public university hospitals in urban India: a prospective multicentre cohort study. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(9):e105606.