Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Meta-analysis on occupational exposure to pesticides--neurobehavioral impact and dose-response relationships. [Journal Article, Meta-Analysis]
- Environ Res 2015 Jan.:234-45.
- Collaborative approach in the development of high-performance brain-computer interfaces for a neuroprosthetic arm: translation from animal models to human control. [Journal Article, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- Clin Transl Sci 2014 Feb; 7(1):52-9.
- Fitting characteristics of N95 filtering-facepiece respirators used widely in China. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- PLoS One 2014; 9(1):e85299.
- Occupational performance and self-determination: the role of the occupational therapist as volunteer in two mountain communities. [Journal Article]
- Aust Occup Ther J 2014 Feb; 61(1):6-12.
- Circadian time organization of professional firemen: desynchronization-tau differing from 24.0 hours-documented by longitudinal self-assessment of 16 variables. [Comparative Study, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Chronobiol Int 2013 Oct; 30(8):1050-65.
- Cross-border contributions to obesity research and interventions: a review of Canadian and American occupational therapy contributions. [Journal Article]
- Occup Ther Health Care 2013 Apr; 27(2):129-41.
- Mental health recovery on care farms and day centres: a qualitative comparative study of users' perspectives. [Comparative Study, Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Disabil Rehabil 2014; 36(7):573-83.
- A conceptual-practice model for occupational therapy to facilitate return to work in breast cancer patients. [Journal Article, Review]
- J Occup Rehabil 2013 Dec; 23(4):516-26.
- Innovative system for real-time ergonomic feedback in industrial manufacturing. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Appl Ergon 2013 Jul; 44(4):566-74.
- Lumbar-load analysis of manual patient-handling activities for biomechanical overload prevention among healthcare workers. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Ann Occup Hyg 2013 May; 57(4):528-44.