Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Modeling bipolar disorder in mice by increasing acetylcholine or dopamine: chronic lithium treats most, but not all features. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychopharmacology (Berl) 2015 Jul 5.
- Thin Layer Chromatography-Autography-High Resolution Mass Spectrometry Analysis: Accelerating the Identification of Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Phytochem Anal 2015 Jun 23.
- Carbamate nerve agent prophylatics exhibit distinct toxicological effects in the zebrafish embryo model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurotoxicol Teratol 2015 May 9.:1-10.
- Desformylflustrabromine (dFBr) and [3H]dFBr-Labeled Binding Sites in a Nicotinic Acetylcholine Receptor. [Journal Article]
- Mol Pharmacol 2015 Jul; 88(1):1-11.
- Evaluation of the effects of Eserine and JWH-133 on brain dysfunction associated with experimental endotoxemia. [Journal Article]
- J Neuroimmunol 2015 Apr 15.:9-16.
- Ventral tegmental area cholinergic mechanisms mediate behavioral responses in the forced swim test. [Journal Article]
- Behav Brain Res 2015 Jul 15.:54-62.
- Acute Poisoning During Pregnancy: Observations from the Toxicology Investigators Consortium. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Toxicol 2015 Mar 18.
- Age-related decrease in theta and gamma coherence across dorsal ca1 pyramidale and radiatum layers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hippocampus 2015 Mar 10.
- An expeditious route to both enantiomers of all carbon quaternary stereocenters at C-3 carbon of lactams via [3,3]-sigmatropic rearrangement: total synthesis of (-)-physostigmine. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Org Lett 2015 Feb 20; 17(4):952-5.