Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Revival of physostigmine - a novel HPLC assay for simultaneous determination of physostigmine and its metabolite eseroline designed for a pharmacokinetic study of septic patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Chem Lab Med 2015 Jan 7.
- The Use of Physostigmine by Toxicologists in Anticholinergic Toxicity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Toxicol 2014 Dec 16.
- Stabilities of neutral and basic esters of bendamustine in plasma compared to the parent compound: Kinetic investigations by HPLC. [Journal Article]
- J Pharm Biomed Anal 2015 Feb.:137-43.
- Attenuation of intestinal ischemic injury and shock by physostigmine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Surg Res 2014 Nov 10.
- An animal model of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder: Trace conditioning as a window to inform memory deficits and intervention tactics. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Physiol Behav 2014 Dec 2.
- Organophosphate and carbamate poisoning. [Journal Article]
- Emerg Med Clin North Am 2015 Feb; 33(1):133-51.
- No evidence for role of extracellular choline-acetyltransferase in generation of gamma oscillations in rat hippocampal slices in vitro. [Journal Article]
- Neuroscience 2015 Jan 22.:459-69.
- The role of ventral midline thalamus in cholinergic-based recovery in the amnestic rat. [Journal Article]
- Neuroscience 2015 Jan 29.:260-8.
- Screening approach by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry for the blood quantification of thirty-four toxic principles of plant origin. Application to forensic toxicology. [Journal Article]
- J Chromatogr B Analyt Technol Biomed Life Sci 2015 Jan 15.:65-76.
- Black henbane and its toxicity - a descriptive review. [Journal Article, Review]
- Avicenna J Phytomed 2014 Sep; 4(5):297-311.