Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- [Anti-inflammatory effect of acetylcholine on lipopolysaccharide induced inflammatory response of alveolar macrophages]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhonghua Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue 2015 Oct; 27(10):811-5.
- Neuroinflammation: effect of surgical stress compared to anaesthesia and effect of physostigmine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurol Res 2016 Apr 20.:1-9.
- Tramadol state-dependent memory: involvement of dorsal hippocampal muscarinic acetylcholine receptors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Behav Pharmacol 2016 Apr 15.
- Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor-Mediated Stimulation of Retinal Ganglion Cell Photoreceptors. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2016 Apr 4.
- Effects of mutations on the structure and function of silkworm type 1 acetylcholinesterase. [Journal Article]
- Pestic Biochem Physiol 2016 May.:1-6.
- Physostigmine and Methylphenidate Induce Distinct Arousal States During Isoflurane General Anesthesia in Rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Anesth Analg 2016 Mar 17.
- Synaptic Deficits at Neuromuscular Junctions in Two Mouse Models of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Type 2d. [Journal Article]
- J Neurosci 2016 Mar 16; 36(11):3254-67.
- Ventral tegmental area muscarinic receptors modulate depression and anxiety-related behaviors in rats. [Journal Article]
- Neurosci Lett 2016 Mar 11.:80-5.
- Species- and concentration-dependent differences of Acetyl- and Butyrylcholinesterase sensitivity to physostigmine and neostigmine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2016 Jan 6.
- Role of histamine H1-receptor on behavioral states and wake maintenance during deficiency of a brain activating system: A study using a knockout mouse model. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropharmacology 2015 Dec 23.