Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Pharmacological management of anticholinergic delirium - theory, evidence and practice. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Clin Pharmacol 2015 Nov 21.
- Cholinergic and ghrelinergic receptors and KCNQ channels in the medial PFC regulate the expression of palatability. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Front Behav Neurosci 2015.:284.
- Dearomative Indole Cycloaddition Reactions of Aza-Oxyallyl Cationic Intermediates: Modular Access to Pyrroloindolines. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Chem Soc 2015 Nov 17.
- Delirium Accompanied by Cholinergic Deficiency and Organ Failure in a 73-Year-Old Critically Ill Patient: Physostigmine as a Therapeutic Option. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Crit Care 2015.:793015.
- Muscarinic M1 receptors modulate endotoxemia-induced loss of synaptic plasticity. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Acta Neuropathol Commun 2015.:67.
- A reversed-phase compatible thin-layer chromatography autography for the detection of acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. [Journal Article]
- J Sep Sci 2015 Nov; 38(21):3788-94.
- Central anticholinergic syndrome vs. idiosyncratic reaction triggered by a small IV dose of atropine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 2015 Oct 16.
- Drug Misuse in Adolescents Presenting to the Emergency Department. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Emerg Care 2015 Oct 13.
- Prolonged Antimuscarinic Delirium in a Child Due to Benztropine Exposure Treated With Multiple Doses of Physostigmine. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Emerg Care 2015 Sep 17.
- A Randomized, Prospective, Double-Blinded Study of Physostigmine to Prevent Sedation-Induced Ventilatory Arrhythmias. [Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Anesth Analg 2015 Sep; 121(3):652-60.