Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Platelet inhibition with ticagrelor versus clopidogrel in Hispanic patients with stable coronary artery disease with or without diabetes mellitus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cardiovasc Revasc Med 2015 Aug 15.
- An Infected Aneurysm of the Vertebral Artery Treated with a Stent-graft: A Case Report. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurol Med Chir (Tokyo) 2015 Oct 6.
- Personalized ADP-receptor inhibition strategy and outcomes following primary PCI for STEMI (PASTOR study). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Cardiol 2015 Sep 25.:463-466.
- Aspirin and clopidogrel during robotic partial nephrectomy, is it safe? [Journal Article]
- Can J Urol 2015 Oct; 22(5):7984-9.
- Comparative effect on platelet function of a fixed-dose aspirin and clopidogrel combination versus separate formulations in patients with coronary artery disease: A phase IV, multicenter, prospective, 4-week non-inferiority trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Cardiol 2015 Sep 21.:331-335.
- Association between guideline recommended drugs and death in older adults with multiple chronic conditions: population based cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMJ 2015.:h4984.
- Changes in platelet function independent of pharmacotherapy following coronary intervention in non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Atherosclerosis 2015 Sep 21; 243(1):320-327.
- Successful Spinal Cord Stimulator Trial and Permanent Implant in Patient with Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy on Chronic Dual Antiplatelet Therapy. [Journal Article]
- Pain Physician 2015 Sep-Oct; 18(5):E905-9.
- Platelet Larger Cell Ratio and High-on Treatment Platelet Reactivity During Dual Antiplatelet Therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cardiovasc Drugs Ther 2015 Oct 1.
- The pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic interaction of clopidogrel and cilostazol in relation to CYP2C19 and CYP3A5 genotypes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Br J Clin Pharmacol 2015 Oct 1.