Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Clinical significance of ADAMTS1, ADAMTS5, ADAMTS9 aggrecanases and IL-17A, IL-23, IL-33 cytokines in polycystic ovary syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Endocrinol Invest 2016 May 4.
- Cardiometabolic effects of chronic hyperandrogenemia in a new model of postmenopausal Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocrinology 2016 May 4.:en20151617.
- Effect of meal frequency on glucose and insulin levels in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: a randomised trial. [Journal Article]
- Eur J Clin Nutr 2016 May; 70(5):646.
- Hyperinsulinemia and obese phenotype differently influence blood pressure in young normotensive patients with polycystic ovary syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocrine 2016 May 3.
- Does myo-inositol effect on PCOS follicles involve cytoskeleton regulation? [Journal Article]
- Med Hypotheses 2016 Jun.:1-5.
- [Effect of Transcutaneuos Acupoint Electrostimulation on Serum Sex Hormone Levels and Expression of Ovarian Steroid Hormone Metabolic Enzymes in Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Rats]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Zhen Ci Yan Jiu 2016 Feb; 41(1):11-7.
- Spironolactone for Adult Female Acne. [Journal Article]
- Cutis 2015 Oct; 96(4):216-7.
- Nitric oxide donors improve the ovulation and pregnancy rates in anovulatory women with polycystic ovary syndrome treated with clomiphene citrate: A RCT. [Journal Article]
- Int J Reprod Biomed (Yazd) 2016 Jan; 14(1):9-14.