Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and polycystic ovary syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Hepatol 2015 Nov-Dec 2015; 14(6):941-943.
- The relationship between quality of life and coping strategies in polycystic ovary syndrome patients. [Journal Article]
- Adv Biomed Res 2015.:168.
- Low 25 (OH) vitamin D levels are associated with autoimmune thyroid disease in polycystic ovary syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocrine 2015 Oct 3.
- The Impact of Bariatric Surgery on Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: a Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Obes Surg 2015 Oct 3.
- Genetic predisposition to polycystic ovary syndrome, postpartum weight reduction, and glycemic changes: a longitudinal study in women with prior gestational diabetes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Clin Endocrinol Metab 2015 Oct 2.:jc20152664.
- Diagnosis and Management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in Adolescent Girls. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Ann 2015 Sep 1; 44(9):e223-30.
- Role Of Vitamin D And Adipose Tissue Hormones In Women With Reproductive Disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Folia Med (Plovdiv) 2015 Mar 1; 57(1):5-10.
- Prognostic factors of oncological and reproductive outcomes in fertility-sparing treatment of complex atypical hyperplasia and low-grade endometrial cancer using oral progestin in Chinese patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Gynecol Oncol 2015 Sep 28.
- Ciculating miRNA-21 as a Biomarker Predicts Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) in Patients. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Clin Lab 2015; 61(8):1009-15.
- Scientific Statement on the Diagnostic Criteria, Epidemiology, Pathophysiology, and Molecular Genetics of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Endocr Rev 2015 Oct; 36(5):487-525.