Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- High prevalence of Hashimoto's thyroiditis in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome: does the imbalance between estradiol and progesterone play a role? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Endocr Res 2015 Mar 30.:1-7.
- Thuja occidentalis L. and its Active Compound, α-Thujone: Promising Effects in the Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome without Inducing Osteoporosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Ethnopharmacol 2015 Mar 26.
- ADAMTS Proteases in Fertility. [REVIEW]
- Matrix Biol 2015 Mar 25.
- An investigation into the therapeutic effects of statins with metformin on polycystic ovary syndrome: a meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Open 2015; 5(3):e007280.
- Neonatal Androgenization-Induced Early Endocrine-Metabolic and Ovary Misprogramming in the Female Rat. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Life Sci 2015 Mar 25.
- Insulin Resistance, Metabolic Syndrome, and Polycystic Ovary Syndrome in Obese Youth. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- NASN Sch Nurse 2015 Mar 9.
- Correlation of Endometrial Glycodelin Expression and Pregnancy Outcome in Cases with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treated with Clomiphene Citrate Plus Metformin: A Controlled Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Obstet Gynecol Int 2015.:278591.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS): metformin. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMJ Clin Evid 2015.
- Antioxidant properties of high-density lipoproteins are impaired in women with polycystic ovary syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Fertil Steril 2015 Mar 23.