Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Polycystic ovary syndrome: chemical pharmacotherapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Expert Opin Pharmacother 2015 Jun; 16(9):1369-1393.
- Implications of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome for Pregnancy and for the Health of Offspring. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Obstet Gynecol 2015 Jun; 125(6):1397-1406.
- The Pleiotropic Effects of Vitamin D in Gynaecological and Obstetric Diseases: An Overview on a Hot Topic. [REVIEW]
- Biomed Res Int 2015.:986281.
- Types of reproductive disorders in underweight and overweight young females and correlations of respective hormonal changes with BMI. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Reprod Med 2015 Mar; 13(3):135-40.
- Cabergoline plus metformin therapy effects on menstrual irregularity and androgen system in polycystic ovary syndrome women with hyperprolactinemia. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Reprod Med 2015 Feb; 13(2):93-100.
- Influence of ω-3 fatty acid eicosapentaenoic acid on IGF-1 and COX-2 gene expression in granulosa cells of PCOS women. [Journal Article]
- Iran J Reprod Med 2015 Feb; 13(2):71-8.
- The impact of polycystic ovary syndrome on the health-related quality of life: A systematic review and meta-analysis. [Journal Article, Review]
- Iran J Reprod Med 2015 Feb; 13(2):61-70.
- Association of insulin resistance with lipid profile, metabolic syndrome, and hormonal aberrations in overweight or obese women with polycystic ovary syndrome. [Journal Article]
- J Health Popul Nutr 2015 Mar; 33(1):157-67.
- Gene variants associated with age at menopause are also associated with polycystic ovary syndrome, gonadotrophins and ovarian volume. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Reprod 2015 May 20.
- Incretin-based therapies: where will we be 50 years from now? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Diabetologia 2015 May 21.