Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Movement Preparation and Bilateral Modulation of Beta Activity in Aging and Parkinson's Disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(1):e0114817.
- Movement disorders and psychosis, a complex marriage. [Journal Article, Review]
- Front Psychiatry 2014.:190.
- White matter neuroanatomical differences in young children who stutter. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain 2015 Jan 24.
- Abnormal movements in first-episode, nonaffective psychosis: Dyskinesias, stereotypies, and catatonic-like signs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Psychiatry Res 2015 Jan 12.
- The burden of non-motor symptoms in Parkinson's disease using a self-completed non-motor questionnaire: A simple grading system. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Parkinsonism Relat Disord 2015 Jan 5.
- Polysomnographic Features of Sleep Disturbances and REM Sleep Behavior Disorder in the Unilateral 6-OHDA Lesioned Hemiparkinsonian Rat. [Journal Article]
- Parkinsons Dis 2014.:852965.
- Cerebellar transcriptional alterations with Purkinje cell dysfunction and loss in mice lacking PGC-1α. [Journal Article]
- Front Cell Neurosci 2014.:441.
- Prolonged Exposure vs Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing vs Waiting List for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder in Patients With a Psychotic Disorder: A Randomized Clinical Trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- JAMA Psychiatry 2015 Jan 21.
- Common genetic variants influence human subcortical brain structures. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nature 2015 Jan 21.
- New insights into the genetics of X-linked dystonia-parkinsonism (XDP, DYT3). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Hum Genet 2015 Jan 21.