Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A Case Report on Dyskinesia Following Rivastigmine Patch 13.3 mg/24 hours for Alzheimer's Disease: Perspective in the Movement Disorders Spectrum Following Use of Cholinesterase Inhibitors. [Journal Article]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2015 Aug; 94(34):e1364.
- Neuromotor Adverse Effects in 342 Youth During 12 Weeks of Naturalistic Treatment With 5 Second-Generation Antipsychotics. [Journal Article]
- J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 2015 Sep; 54(9):718-727.e3.
- Advances in the treatment of cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mov Disord 2015 Aug 22.
- Cognition in individuals at risk for Parkinson's: Parkinson associated risk syndrome (PARS) study findings. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mov Disord 2015 Aug 21.
- The longitudinal impact of depression on disability in Parkinson disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Geriatr Psychiatry 2015 Aug 18.
- Genome-wide variant by serum urate interaction in Parkinson's Disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Neurol 2015 Aug 18.
- Identification of Adverse Drug Events from Free Text Electronic Patient Records and Information in a Large Mental Health Case Register. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(8):e0134208.
- Cerebrospinal Fluid Patterns and the Risk of Future Dementia in Early, Incident Parkinson Disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- JAMA Neurol 2015 Aug 10.
- Update on deep brain stimulation in Parkinson's disease. [Journal Article]
- Transl Neurodegener 2015.:12.
- Genetic association between G protein-coupled receptor kinase 6/β-arrestin 2 and dopamine supersensitivity psychosis in schizophrenia. [Journal Article]
- Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 2015.:1845-51.