Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Relationships Between Polypharmacy and the Sleep Cycle Among Active-Duty Service Members. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Osteopath Assoc 2015 Jun 1; 115(6):370-375.
- Cognitive-behavioural therapy induces sensorimotor and specific electrocortical changes in chronic tic and Tourette's disorder. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neuropsychologia 2015 May 25.
- Balancing the basal ganglia circuitry: A possible new role for dopamine D2 receptors in health and disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mov Disord 2015 May 28.
- Agreement between prospective diary data and retrospective questionnaire report of abdominal pain and stooling symptoms in children with irritable bowel syndrome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurogastroenterol Motil 2015 May 28.
- Evaluating the effect of risperidone on speech: A cross-sectional study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Asian J Psychiatr 2015 May 11.
- What do patients with scans without evidence of dopaminergic deficit (SWEDD) have? New evidence and continuing controversies. [REVIEW]
- J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2015 May 19.
- Prevalence of cerebral amyloid pathology in persons without dementia: a meta-analysis. [Journal Article, Meta-Analysis, Research Support, N.I.H., Extramural, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't, Research Support, U.S. Gov't, Non-P.H.S.]
- JAMA 2015 May 19; 313(19):1924-38.
- Longitudinal changes in free-water within the substantia nigra of Parkinson's disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain 2015 May 16.
- New insights into orthostatic hypotension in multiple system atrophy: a European multicentre cohort study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 2015 May 14.