Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Assessment of Executive Function in Patients With Substance Use Disorder: A Comparison of Inventory- and Performance-Based Assessment. [Journal Article]
- J Subst Abuse Treat 2016 Jul.:1-8.
- The International Deep Brain Stimulation Registry and Database for Gilles de la Tourette Syndrome: How Does It Work? [Journal Article]
- Front Neurosci 2016.:170.
- Dopamine receptor polymorphism modulates the relation between antenatal maternal anxiety and fetal movement. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Dev Psychobiol 2016 May 19.
- Dopamine D2 receptor gene variants and response to rasagiline in early Parkinson's disease: a pharmacogenetic study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain 2016 May 13.
- The association between symptoms of sexual dysfunction and age at onset in Parkinson's disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Auton Res 2016 May 17.
- Laughter therapy in a geriatric patient with treatment-resistant depression and comorbid tardive dyskinesia. [LETTER]
- Aust N Z J Psychiatry 2016 May 10.
- Maternal pre-pregnancy obesity and gestational weight gain influence neonatal neurobehaviour. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Matern Child Nutr 2016 May 10.
- Abnormal involuntary movements are linked to psychosis-risk in children and adolescents: Results of a population-based study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Schizophr Res 2016 May 7.
- Interdisciplinary Parkinson's Disease Deep Brain Stimulation Screening and the Relationship to Unintended Hospitalizations and Quality of Life. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2016; 11(5):e0153785.
- Continuous Theta Burst Stimulation Over the Dorsolateral Prefrontal Cortex and the Pre-SMA Alter Drift Rate and Response Thresholds Respectively During Perceptual Decision-Making. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Brain Stimul 2016 Apr 12.