Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- GIGYF2 mutation in late-onset Parkinson's disease with cognitive impairment. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Hum Genet 2015 Jul 2.
- Brain calcification process and phenotypes according to age and sex: Lessons from SLC20A2, PDGFB, and PDGFRB mutation carriers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 2015 Jun 30.
- Antipsychotic-Induced Movement Disorder: Screening via Telemental Health. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Telemed J E Health 2015 Jun 30.
- Factors associated with self-rated sexual function in Korean patients with schizophrenia receiving risperidone monotherapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hum Psychopharmacol 2015 Jun 29.
- Excessive Daytime Sleepiness in Patients With ADHD-Diagnostic and Management Strategies. [Journal Article]
- Curr Psychiatry Rep 2015 Aug; 17(8):608.
- Functional (psychogenic) movement disorders associated with normal scores in psychological questionnaires: A case control study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Psychosom Res 2015 Jun 14.
- Review of sleep studies of patients with chronic insomnia at a sleep disorder unit. [Journal Article]
- Singapore Med J 2015 Jun; 56(6):317-23.
- Development of a bipolar disorder biobank: differential phenotyping for subsequent biomarker analyses. [Journal Article]
- Int J Bipolar Disord 2015 Dec; 3(1):30.
- "That pulled the rug out from under my feet!" - adverse experiences and altered emotion processing in patients with functional neurological symptoms compared to healthy comparison subjects. [Journal Article]
- BMC Psychiatry 2015.:133.
- Classification and clinicoradiologic features of primary progressive aphasia (PPA) and apraxia of speech. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cortex 2015 May 27.:220-236.