Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Noninvasive Mechanical Ventilation in Acute Respiratory Failure Patients: A Respiratory Therapist Perspective. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Open Respir Med J 2015.:120-126.
- Pathophysiological Basis of Acute Respiratory Failure on Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Open Respir Med J 2015.:97-103.
- Transfusion-Related Acute Lung Injured (TRALI): Current Concepts. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Open Respir Med J 2015.:92-96.
- Pathophysiological Approaches of Acute Respiratory Distress syndrome: Novel Bases for Study of Lung Injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Open Respir Med J 2015.:83-91.
- Cocaine enhances HIV-1 gp120-induced lymphatic endothelial dysfunction in the lung. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Physiol Rep 2015 Aug; 3(8)
- Incidence and risk factors for symptomatic heart failure after catheter ablation of atrial fibrillation and atrial flutter. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Europace 2015 Aug 26.
- [The etiological and clinical characteristics of hospitalized children with hand, foot and mouth disease in Beijing in 2013]. [JOURNAL ARTICLE, ENGLISH ABSTRACT]
- Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi 2015 Jun; 53(6):459-463.
- A case of subarachnoid hemorrhage revealed by an acute coronary syndrome (ACS). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pan Afr Med J 2015.:426.
- Initial Use of Ambrisentan plus Tadalafil in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- N Engl J Med 2015 Aug 27; 373(9):834-844.
- Altered Profile of Circulating Endothelial-Derived Microparticles in Ventilator-Induced Lung Injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Crit Care Med 2015 Aug 25.