Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Pulmonary Oedema: An Unusual Aetiology. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Respiration 2015 Mar 20.
- [Lung ultrasound for the diagnosis of pneumonia in pregnant women with blood system tumors]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Ter Arkh 2015; 87(1):79-87.
- Case report of Tako-Tsubo cardiomyopathy associated with repetitive anaesthesia in a female patient with Tako-Tsubo cardiomyopathy. [Journal Article]
- BMC Anesthesiol 2015.:39.
- Elevated CSF endothelin-1 associates with neurogenic pulmonary edema in children with enterovirus71 encephalitis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Infect Dis 2015 Mar 25.
- Coconut atrium in long-standing rheumatic valvular heart disease. [Journal Article]
- Am J Case Rep 2015.:191-5.
- Fucosterol attenuates lipopolysaccharide-induced acute lung injury in mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Surg Res 2015 Jan 10.
- Anesthetic and pathological changes following high doses of ketamine and xylazine in Sprague Dawley rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Anim 2015 Mar 27.
- Symptomatic Renal Artery Stenosis and Infra-renal AAA. [REVIEW]
- Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg 2015 Mar 26.
- Immediate delivery versus expectant monitoring for hypertensive disorders of pregnancy between 34 and 37 weeks of gestation (HYPITAT-II): an open-label, randomised controlled trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lancet 2015 Mar 24.
- Connective tissue growth factor stimulates the proliferation, migration and differentiation of lung fibroblasts during paraquat‑induced pulmonary fibrosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Mol Med Rep 2015 Mar 24.