Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- A massive haemothorax as an unusual complication of infective endocarditis caused by Streptococcus sanguinis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Clin Belg 2016 Feb 3.:1-5.
- Respiratory System Function in Patients after Aortic Valve Replacement through Right Anterior Minithoracotomy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 2016 Feb 23.
- The prognostic significance of serum troponin T levels in Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Med Virol 2015 Dec 22.
- A Young Man Presenting with Pleuritic Chest Pain and Fever after Electrophysiological Study and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Placement: Diagnostic Difficulties and Value of Bedside Thoracic Sonography. [Journal Article]
- Case Rep Med 2015.:801328.
- Pulmonary manifestations in a group of patients with Behcet's disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Rheum Dis 2015 Sep 9.
- Frequency of nonthromboembolic imaging abnormalities in pregnant women referred for computed tomography pulmonary arteriography. [Journal Article]
- Can Assoc Radiol J 2015 Feb; 66(1):24-9.
- Detailed statistical analysis plan for the pulmonary protection trial. [Journal Article, Randomized Controlled Trial, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Trials 2014.:510.
- Incidence, outcome, and attributable resource use associated with pulmonary and cardiac complications after major small and large bowel procedures. [Journal Article]
- Perioper Med (Lond) 2014.:7.
- [Drug induced eosinophilic pleural effusion]. [Case Reports, English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Pneumologia 2014 Apr-Jun; 63(2):118-21.
- Dilated cardiomyopathy in a De Brazza's monkey (Cercopithecus neglectus). [Journal Article]
- J Med Primatol 2014 Jun; 43(3):209-12.