Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Cardiovascular disease and diabetes mortality, and their relation to socio-economical, environmental, and health behavioural factors in worldwide view. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Public Health 2015 Feb 24.
- Are There Genetic Paths Common to Obesity, Cardiovascular Disease Outcomes, and Cardiovascular Risk Factors? [REVIEW]
- Circ Res 2015 Feb 27; 116(5):909-922.
- Physiological status of broiler chicks at pulling time and the relationship to duration of holding period. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Animal 2015 Feb 25.:1-7.
- Association of GWAS-Supported Variants rs2200733 and rs6843082 on Chromosome 4q25 with Ischemic Stroke in the Southern Chinese Han Population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Mol Neurosci 2015 Feb 25.
- [Antihypertensive drug therapy : Where do we stand?] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Internist (Berl) 2015 Feb 25.
- Pulse pressure in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes mellitus in Germany and Austria. [Journal Article, Multicenter Study]
- Pediatr Diabetes 2014 May; 15(3):236-43.
- The primacy of vital signs - Acute care nurses' and midwives' use of physical assessment skills: A cross sectional study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Nurs Stud 2015 Feb 2.
- Age- and gender-dependent heterogeneous proportion of variation explained by SNPs in quantitative traits reflecting human health. [Journal Article]
- Age (Dordr) 2015 Apr; 37(2):9756.
- TET2 and CSMD1 genes affect SBP response to hydrochlorothiazide in never-treated essential hypertensives. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Hypertens 2015 Feb 18.
- On Better Estimating and Normalizing the Relationship between Clinical Parameters: Comparing Respiratory Modulations in the Photoplethysmogram and Blood Pressure Signal (DPOP versus PPV). [Journal Article]
- Comput Math Methods Med 2015.:576340.