Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Association between Inflammation and Cardiac Geometry in Chronic Kidney Disease: Findings from the CRIC Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(4):e0124772.
- Obesity and Insulin Resistance in Resistant Hypertension: Implications for the Kidney. [REVIEW]
- Adv Chronic Kidney Dis 2015 May; 22(3):211-217.
- Laser speckle spatiotemporal variance analysis for noninvasive widefield measurements of blood pulsation and pulse rate on a camera-phone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Biophotonics 2015 Apr 23; 9999(9999)
- PCSK9 variation and association with blood pressure in African Americans: preliminary findings from the HyperGEN and REGARDS studies. [Journal Article]
- Front Genet 2015.:136.
- Perioperative fluid therapy: a statement from the international Fluid Optimization Group. [Journal Article]
- Perioper Med (Lond) 2015.:3.
- Prevalence of hypertension at high altitude: cross-sectional survey in Ladakh, Northern India 2007-2011. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Open 2015; 5(4):e007026.
- Blood Pressure Targets for Vasopressor Therapy - A Systematic Review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Shock 2015 Apr 18.
- Adiponectin Genotype, Blood Pressures, and Arterial Stiffness: The Cardiometabolic Risk in Chinese (CRC) Study. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich) 2015 May; 17(5):395-400.
- New developments in the pharmacological treatment of hypertension: dead-end or a glimmer at the horizon? [Journal Article]
- Curr Hypertens Rep 2015 Jun; 17(6):557.