Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- New cardiovascular targets to prevent late onset Alzheimer disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Pharmacol 2015 May 15.
- Dietary sodium and cardiovascular disease. [Journal Article]
- Curr Hypertens Rep 2015 Jun; 17(6):559.
- Atmospheric pressure anion mass spectrometry: electron affinities and activation energies of thermal electron attachment - perfluoromethylcyclohexane, C7 F14. [Journal Article]
- Rapid Commun Mass Spectrom 2015 Jun 30; 29(12):1165-77.
- Taking Personalized Medicine Seriously: Biomarker Approaches in Phase IIb/III Studies in Major Depression and Schizophrenia. [Journal Article]
- Innov Clin Neurosci 2015 Mar-Apr; 12(3-4):26S-40S.
- Quality of medical management in coronary artery disease. [Journal Article]
- Ann Saudi Med 2014 Nov-Dec; 34(6):488-93.
- Multilocus heterozygosity and coronary heart disease: nested case-control studies in men and women. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(5):e0124847.
- Metabolic changes in type 2 diabetes are reflected in peripheral blood cells, revealing aberrant cytotoxicity, a viral signature, and hypoxia inducible factor activity. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- BMC Med Genomics 2015 May 9; 8(1):20.
- Assessment of Cerebrovascular Autoregulation Using Regional Cerebral Blood Flow in Surgically Managed Brain Trauma Patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Neurocrit Care 2015 May 7.
- A Year-Long Quality Improvement Project on Fluid Management Using Blood Volume Monitoring During Hemodialysis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Med Res Opin 2015 May 5.:1-29.
- Subclinical LV dysfunction and 10-year outcomes in type 2 diabetes mellitus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Heart 2015 May 2.