Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Peritoneal dialysis impairs nitric oxide homeostasis and may predispose infants with low systolic blood pressure to cerebral ischemia. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nitric Oxide 2016 May 24.
- Comparison of noninvasive pulse transit time estimates as markers of blood pressure using invasive pulse transit time measurements as a reference. [Journal Article]
- Physiol Rep 2016 May; 4(10)
- An Empirical Comparison of Joint and Stratified Frameworks for Studying G × E Interactions: Systolic Blood Pressure and Smoking in the CHARGE Gene-Lifestyle Interactions Working Group. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Genet Epidemiol 2016 May 27.
- Fried frailty phenotype assessment components as applied to geriatric inpatients. [Journal Article]
- Clin Interv Aging 2016.:453-9.
- Physiological and Biochemical Responses to Continuous Saline Irrigation Inside the Abdominal Cavity in Anesthetized Pigs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 2016 May 19.
- Current Developments on Optical Feedback Interferometry as an All-Optical Sensor for Biomedical Applications. [Journal Article]
- Sensors (Basel) 2016; 16(5)
- Ventilation-Based Decellularization System of the Lung. [Journal Article]
- Biores Open Access 2016; 5(1):118-26.
- Anesthesia care for subcutaneous implantable cardioverter/defibrillator placement: a single-center experience. [Journal Article]
- J Clin Anesth 2016 Jun.:53-9.
- Calcitriol decreases pro-inflammatory cytokines and protects against severe hemorrhagic shock induced-organ damage in rats. [Journal Article]
- Cytokine 2016 Jul.:262-8.
- Genetic loci associated with ideal cardiovascular health: A meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies. [Journal Article]
- Am Heart J 2016 May.:112-20.