Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Balloon dilatation in patients with gastric outlet obstruction related to peptic ulcer disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arab J Gastroenterol 2015 Oct 1.
- Surgeon-performed bedside ultrasound to assess volume status: a feasibility study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Surg Int 2015 Oct 3.
- Recurrent duplications of 17q12 associated with variable phenotypes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Med Genet A 2015 Sep 30.
- Maternal Factors in the Origin of Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis - a Population-based Case-control Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Congenit Anom (Kyoto) 2015 Sep 22.
- Endoscopic pyloromyotomy for congenital pyloric stenosis. [Letter]
- Gastrointest Endosc 2015 Oct; 82(4):766.
- Recurrent Pyloric Stenosis: A Rare Entity. [Journal Article]
- Am Surg 2015 Sep; 81(9):330-1.
- Azithromycin is associated with increased risk of pyloric stenosis in infants. [Journal Article]
- J Paediatr Child Health 2015 Sep; 51(9):939.
- Imaging findings in infants with recurrent vomiting after pyloromyotomy: a pictorial review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Emerg Radiol 2015 Sep 1.
- Bioengineering functional human sphincteric and non-sphincteric gastrointestinal smooth muscle constructs. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Methods 2015 Aug 24.
- Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis in Postoperative Esophageal Atresia with Tracheoesophageal Fistula. [Journal Article]
- J Neonatal Surg 2015 Jul-Sep; 4(3):32.