Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Recurrent Pyloric Stenosis: A Rare Entity. [Journal Article]
- Am Surg 2015 Sep; 81(9):330-1.
- Management and Outcome of Mucosal Injury During Pyloromyotomy-An Analytical Survey Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Laparoendosc Adv Surg Tech A 2015 Nov 23.
- Infantile hypertrophic pyloric stenosis at a tertiary care hospital in Tanzania: a surgical experience with 102 patients over a 5-year period. [Journal Article]
- BMC Res Notes 2015.:690.
- Ultrasound in newborns and children suffering from non-traumatic acute abdominal pain: imaging with clinical and surgical correlation. [Journal Article]
- J Ultrasound 2015 Dec; 18(4):385-93.
- Epidermolysis Bullosa with Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis in a Newborn. [Journal Article]
- J Neonatal Surg 2015 Oct-Dec; 4(4):47.
- Perioperative care of infants with pyloric stenosis. [Journal Article, Review]
- Paediatr Anaesth 2015 Dec; 25(12):1193-206.
- Balloon dilatation in patients with gastric outlet obstruction related to peptic ulcer disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Arab J Gastroenterol 2015 Oct 1.
- Surgeon-performed bedside ultrasound to assess volume status: a feasibility study. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Surg Int 2015 Dec; 31(12):1165-9.
- Recurrent duplications of 17q12 associated with variable phenotypes. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Med Genet A 2015 Sep 30.
- Maternal Factors in the Origin of Infantile Hypertrophic Pyloric Stenosis - a Population-based Case-control Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Congenit Anom (Kyoto) 2015 Sep 22.