Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Arrhythmia Detection in Pediatric Patients: ECG Quality and Diagnostic Yield of a Patient-Triggered Einthoven Lead-I Event Recorder (Zenicor EKG-2™). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Cardiol 2015 Nov 14.
- The Importance of the Number of Leads with fQRS for Predicting In-Hospital Mortality in Acute STEMI Patients Treated with Primary PCI. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol 2015 Nov 16.
- Paroxysmal Supraventricular Tachycardia with Ventriculoatrial Block and Qrs Duration Shortening: What is the Mechanism? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2015 Nov 10.
- Increased Nonalternans Repolarization Variability Precedes Ventricular Tachycardia Onset in Patients with Implantable Defibrillators. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pacing Clin Electrophysiol 2015 Nov 9.
- Comparative Long-Term Outcomes after Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy in Right Ventricular Paced Patients versus Native Wide Left Bundle Branch Block. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Heart Rhythm 2015 Nov 3.
- Evaluation of the cardiovascular effects of varenicline in rats. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Drug Des Devel Ther 2015.:5705-17.
- Valsalva Maneuver and Strain-Related ECG Changes. [Journal Article]
- Res Cardiovasc Med 2015 Nov; 4(4):e28136.
- Frailty severity is significantly associated with electrocardiographic QRS duration in chronic dialysis patients. [Journal Article]
- PeerJ 2015.:e1354.
- R-Peak Time: An Electrocardiographic Parameter with Multiple Clinical Applications. [REVIEW, JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol 2015 Nov 2.
- Paced QT interval as a risk factor for new-onset left ventricular systolic dysfunction and cardiac death after permanent pacemaker implantation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Cardiol 2015 Oct 20.:158-163.