Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- ECG Features Associated With Adverse Cardiovascular Outcomes in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation: A Combined AFFIRM and AF-CHF Analysis. [Journal Article]
- J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2016 Apr; 27(4):404-13.
- Tp-e Interval, Tp-e/QTc Ratio, and Fragmented QRS Are Correlated with the Severity of Liver Cirrhosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol 2016 Apr 7.
- MYBPC3 hypertrophic cardiomyopathy can be detected by using advanced ECG in children and young adults. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Electrocardiol 2016 Mar 14.
- The value of ECG parameters as markers of treatment response in Fabry cardiomyopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Heart 2016 Apr 7.
- Association of Traditional Cardiovascular Risk Factors with Development of Major and Minor Electrocardiographic Abnormalities: A Systematic Review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cardiol Rev 2016 Apr 1.
- Electrocardiogram pattern of some exotic breeds of trained dogs: A variation study. [Journal Article]
- Vet World 2015 Nov; 8(11):1317-20.
- Effects of paediatric HIV infection on electrical conduction of the heart. [Journal Article]
- Open Heart 2016; 3(1):e000340.
- ECG low QRS voltage and wide QRS complex predictive of centenarian 360-day mortality. [Journal Article]
- Age (Dordr) 2016 Apr; 38(2):44.
- Wide to Narrow QRS Tachycardia: What is the Mechanism. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Cardiovasc Electrophysiol 2016 Apr 1.