Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Lacosamide cardiac safety: a thorough QT/QTc trial in healthy volunteers. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Neurol Scand 2015 Apr 30.
- Risk of Mortality Associated With QT and JT Intervals at Different Levels of QRS Duration (from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Cardiol 2015 Apr 6.
- Predictive factors for the progression of chronic chagas cardiomyopathy in patients without left ventricular dysfunction. [Journal Article]
- Rev Inst Med Trop Sao Paulo 2015 Mar-Apr; 57(2):153-63.
- Impact of baseline PR interval on cardiac resynchronization therapy outcomes in patients with narrow QRS complexes: an analysis of the ReThinQ Trial. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Interv Card Electrophysiol 2015 Apr 29.
- Ventricular arrhythmia incidence in the rat is reduced by naloxone. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pharmacol Res 2015 Apr 25.:64-69.
- Usefulness of notched duration to predict response to cardiac resynchronization therapy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Scand Cardiovasc J 2015 May 7.:1-7.
- Increased Short-Term Beat-To-Beat Variability of QT Interval in Patients with Acromegaly. [Journal Article]
- PLoS One 2015; 10(4):e0125639.
- Electrocardiographic effects of class 1 selective histone deacetylase inhibitor romidepsin. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Cancer Med 2015 Apr 27.
- Cardiac safety of lacosamide: the non-clinical perspective. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Acta Neurol Scand 2015 Apr 21.
- Effects of group housing on ECG assessment in conscious cynomolgus monkeys. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pharmacol Toxicol Methods 2015 Apr 19.:72-79.