Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Distinctive cutaneous and systemic features associated with antitranscriptional intermediary factor-1γ antibodies in adults with dermatomyositis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Am Acad Dermatol 2015 Jan 14.
- [Autoantibodies in systemic sclerosis and their clinical correlation in patients from a Midwestern region of Brazil.] [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rev Bras Reumatol 2014 Nov 7.
- Systemic sclerosis: Recent insights. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Joint Bone Spine 2014 Dec 31.
- The Pulmonary Histopathology of Anti-KS Transfer RNA Synthetase Syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Arch Pathol Lab Med 2015 Jan; 139(1):122-5.
- Familial 1q22 microduplication associated with psychiatric disorders, intellectual disability and late-onset autoimmune inflammatory response. [Journal Article]
- Mol Cytogenet 2014; 7(1):90.
- A vascular mechanistic approach to understanding Raynaud phenomenon. [REVIEW]
- Nat Rev Rheumatol 2014 Dec 23.
- Raynaud's phenomenon associated with Fabry disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Inherit Metab Dis 2014 Dec 16.
- Association of eosinophilic fasciitis with morphea. [Journal Article]
- Folia Med (Plovdiv) 2014 Jul-Sep; 56(3):220-4.
- An Autoimmune Myositis-Overlap Syndrome Associated With Autoantibodies to Nuclear Pore Complexes: Description and Long-Term Follow-up of the Anti-Nup Syndrome. [Journal Article]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2014 Nov; 93(24):383-94.
- Demographic and clinical features of systemic sclerosis patients with anti-RNA polymerase III antibodies. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Dermatol 2014 Dec 6.