Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Nailfold dermatoscopy in general practice. [Journal Article]
- Aust Fam Physician 2015; 44(11):809-12.
- Juvenile, adult and late-onset systemic lupus erythematosus: a long term follow-up study from a geographic and ethnically homogeneous population. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Rheumatol 2015 Nov 17.
- [Progress of Autoantibody Examinations for Connective Tissue Diseases]. [English Abstract, Journal Article]
- Rinsho Byori 2015 May; 63(5):562-9.
- Intermediate-term follow-up of chronically ill patients with digital ischemia treated with peripheral digital sympathectomy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Rheumatol Int 2015 Oct 15.
- Human response to vibration stress in Japanese workers-lessons from our 35-year studies: a narrative review. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ind Health 2015 Oct 10.
- A Comprehensive Overview on Myositis-Specific Antibodies: New and Old Biomarkers in Idiopathic Inflammatory Myopathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Rev Allergy Immunol 2015 Sep 30.
- Primary erythromelalgia: a review. [Journal Article]
- Orphanet J Rare Dis 2015.:127.
- The association between endothelial microparticles and inflammation in patients with systemic sclerosis and Raynaud's phenomenon as detected by functional imaging. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Hemorheol Microcirc 2015 Jul 22.
- Primary care assessment of capillaroscopy abnormalities in patients with Raynaud's phenomenon. [Journal Article]
- Clin Rheumatol 2015 Dec; 34(12):2135-40.
- The interferon type I signature is present in systemic sclerosis before overt fibrosis and might contribute to its pathogenesis through high BAFF gene expression and high collagen synthesis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann Rheum Dis 2015 Sep 14.