Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Telangiectasia as a potential clinical marker of microvascular lesions in systemic sclerosis patients from EUSTAR data in China. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Rheumatol 2015 May 25.
- Prevalence of raynaud phenomenon and nailfold capillaroscopic abnormalities in fabry disease: a cross-sectional study. [Journal Article]
- Medicine (Baltimore) 2015 May; 94(20):e780.
- Antisynthetase syndrome: a review of etiopathogenesis, diagnosis and management. [Journal Article]
- Curr Med Chem 2015; 22(16):1963-75.
- Antisynthetase syndrome: a review of etiopathogenesis, diagnosis and management. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Curr Med Chem 2015 May 13.
- Lung-dominant connective tissue disease among patients with interstitial lung disease: prevalence, functional stability, and common extrathoracic features. [Journal Article]
- J Bras Pneumol 2015 Mar-Apr; 41(2):151-60.
- A case of radiation-induced generalized morphea with prominent mucin deposition and tenderness. [Journal Article]
- Am J Case Rep 2015.:279-82.
- Clinical associations of anti-Smith antibodies in PROFILE: a multi-ethnic lupus cohort. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Rheumatol 2015 Apr 22.
- Increased plasma soluble urokinase plasminogen activator receptor levels in systemic sclerosis: possible association with microvascular abnormalities and extent of fibrosis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Chem Lab Med 2015 Apr 18.
- Mechanic's hands in a woman with undifferentiated connective tissue disease and interstitial lung disease--anti-PL7 positive antisynthetase syndrome: a case report. [Journal Article]
- J Med Case Rep 2015.:82.
- New ACR EULAR Guidelines for Systemic Sclerosis Classification. [Journal Article]
- Curr Rheumatol Rep 2015 May; 17(5):506.