Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Destops and laptops:
- Undifferentiated Connective Tissue Disease at risk for systemic sclerosis (SSc) (so far referred to as very early/early SSc or pre-SSc). [REVIEW]
- Autoimmun Rev 2015 Mar; 14(3):210-213.
- A PRISMA-driven systematic review for predictive risk factors of digital ulcers in systemic sclerosis patients. [REVIEW]
- Autoimmun Rev 2015 Feb; 14(2):140-152.
- Reduced levels of S-nitrosothiols in plasma of patients with systemic sclerosis and Raynaud's phenomenon. [Journal Article]
- Vascul Pharmacol 2014 Dec; 63(3):178-81.
- Association of eosinophilic fasciitis with morphea. [Journal Article]
- Folia Med (Plovdiv) 2014 Jul-Sep; 56(3):220-4.
- Anti-nuclear antibodies as predictor of outcome in a multi-center cohort of Italian children and adolescents with Raynaud's phenomenon. [Journal Article]
- Clin Rheumatol 2015 Jan; 34(1):167-9.
- Chilblains in Southern California: two case reports and a review of the literature. [Journal Article]
- J Med Case Rep 2014.:381.
- How should a District General Hospital immunology service screen for antinuclear antibodies? An "in the field" audit. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Clin Exp Immunol 2014 Nov 21.
- Pulsed versus continuous wave low-level light therapy on osteoarticular signs and symptoms in limited scleroderma (CREST syndrome): a case report. [Case Reports, Journal Article]
- J Biomed Opt 2014; 19(11):118001.
- Microvascular abnormalities in patients with early systemic sclerosis: less severe morphological changes than in patients with definite disease. [Journal Article]
- Scand J Rheumatol 2015; 44(1):48-55.
- Frequency and impact of disease symptoms experienced by patients with systemic sclerosis from five European countries. [Journal Article, Research Support, Non-U.S. Gov't]
- Clin Exp Rheumatol 2014 Nov-Dec; 32(6 Suppl 86):S-88-93.