Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Pedunculated colonic lipoma prolapsing through the anus. [Journal Article]
- World J Clin Cases 2015 May 16; 3(5):457-61.
- A new approach for persistent cloaca: Laparoscopically assisted anorectoplasty and modified repair of urogenital sinus. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Pediatr Surg 2015 May 10.
- Association of compartment defects in anorectal and pelvic floor dysfunction with female outlet obstruction constipation (OOC) by dynamic MR defecography. [Journal Article]
- Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 2015 Apr; 19(8):1407-15.
- Responsiveness of the Spanish Pelvic Floor Distress Inventory and Pelvic Floor Impact Questionnaires Short Forms (PFDI-20 and PFIQ-7) in women with pelvic floor disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2015 Apr 6.:20-25.
- Anterior rectopexy for full-thickness rectal prolapse: Technical and functional results. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastroenterol 2015 Apr 28; 21(16):5049-55.
- How large does a rectocele have to be to cause symptoms? A 3D/4D ultrasound study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 May 6.
- Histological and mechanical differences in the skin of patients with rectal prolapse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Colorectal Dis 2015 Apr 29.
- Surgical Management for Rectal Prolapse: An Update. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Minerva Chir 2015 Apr 21.
- Psychodynamic and biodynamic analysis of treatment of outlet obstructive constipation (OOC) using Procedure for Prolapse and Hemorrhoids (PPH). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Hypotheses 2015 Mar 28.