Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Laparoscopic ventral mesh rectopexy versus Delorme's operation in management of complete rectal prolapse: a prospective randomized study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Colorectal Dis 2016 May 26.
- Laparoscopic Rectopexy: First Option for Rectal Prolapse? [Journal Article]
- Chirurgia (Bucur) 2016 Mar-Apr; 111(2):131-7.
- Current surgical treatment of obstructed defecation among selected European opinion leaders in pelvic floor surgery. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Tech Coloproctol 2016 May 11.
- Laparoscopic ventral mesh rectopexy for complete rectal prolapse: A retrospective study evaluating outcomes in North Indian population. [Journal Article]
- World J Gastrointest Surg 2016 Apr 27; 8(4):321-5.
- New kid on the block: perineal stapled prolapse resection (PSP) is it worthwhile in the long-term? [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Langenbecks Arch Surg 2016 Apr 25.
- Recurrence rate after Delorme's procedure with simultaneous placement of a Thiersch suture. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ann R Coll Surg Engl 2016 Apr 19.:1-3.
- Rectal Prolapse in Children: Significance and Management. [Journal Article, Review]
- Curr Gastroenterol Rep 2016 May; 18(5):22.
- Evisceration of the small bowel through a perforated and prolapsed sigmoid colon: an unusual presentation of rectal prolapse. [Journal Article]
- BMJ Case Rep 2016.
- Transanal endorectal pull-through for Hirschsprung's disease: experience with 50 patients. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ir J Med Sci 2016 Mar 29.