Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Surgical Management for Rectal Prolapse: An Update. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Minerva Chir 2015 Apr 21.
- Psychodynamic and biodynamic analysis of treatment of outlet obstructive constipation (OOC) using Procedure for Prolapse and Hemorrhoids (PPH). [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Med Hypotheses 2015 Mar 28.
- Expression of fibulin-5 in the skin of patients with rectal prolapse. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Colorectal Dis 2015 Apr 16.
- Rectal perforation at the time of vaginal mesh placement and subsequent abdominal mesh removal. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int Urogynecol J 2015 Apr 15.
- Long-term impact of full-thickness rectal prolapse treatment on fecal incontinence. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Surgery 2015 Apr 10.
- G Protein-coupled pH-sensing Receptor OGR1 Is a Regulator of Intestinal Inflammation. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Inflamm Bowel Dis 2015 Apr 7.
- "Wrap technique": a new operative procedure using a self-adhesive prosthesis for laparoscopic ventral rectopexy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Tech Coloproctol 2015 Apr 7.
- One stage operation through modified posterior sagittal approach preserving the sphincter intact for anal agenesis with rectovestibular fistula. [Journal Article]
- J Pediatr Surg 2015 Apr; 50(4):634-7.
- Impalement injury with transanal prolapse of bowel content due to intraperitoneal rectal tear. [Journal Article]
- Indian J Surg 2015 Feb; 77(1):72.
- Comparison of dynamic transperineal ultrasound and defecography for the evaluation of pelvic floor disorders. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Int J Colorectal Dis 2015 Mar 31.