Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Spontaneous remission of proteinuria is a frequent event in phospholipase A2 receptor antibody negative patients with membranous nephropathy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nephrol Dial Transplant 2015 Jul 3.
- Costimulatory blockade: A novel approach to the treatment of glomerular disease? [Journal Article]
- World J Methodol 2015 Jun 26; 5(2):20-5.
- Long-term renal outcomes in a cohort of 1814 Chinese patients with biopsy-proven lupus nephritis. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lupus 2015 Jul 2.
- Co-Inheritance of Functional Podocin Variants with Heterozygous Collagen IV Mutations Predisposes to Renal Failure. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nephron 2015 Jun 26.
- Effect of Shenkang granules on the progression of chronic renal failure in 5/6 nephrectomized rats. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Exp Ther Med 2015 Jun; 9(6):2034-2042.
- The Rho GAP Myosin IXa is a regulator of kidney tubule function. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2015 Jul 1.:ajprenal.00220.2014.
- Proteinuria caused by glomerular hypertension during adolescence associated with extremely premature birth: a report of two cases. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Nephrol 2015 Jul 2.
- Tubulointerstitial lesions in lupus nephritis: international multicenter study in a large cohort of patients with repeat biopsy. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Nephrology (Carlton) 2015 Jul 1.
- IL-3 contributes to development of lupus nephritis in MRL/lpr mice. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Kidney Int 2015 Jul 1.
- Proteinuria, but Not eGFR, Predicts Stroke Risk in Chronic Kidney Disease: Chronic Renal Insufficiency Cohort Study. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Stroke 2015 Jun 30.