Download the Free Unbound MEDLINE PubMed App to your smartphone or tablet.
Available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Android:
Available for Mac and Windows Desktops and laptops:
- Urinary biomarker N-acetyl-β-D-glucosaminidase can predict severity of renal damage in diabetic nephropathy. [Journal Article]
- J Diabetes Metab Disord 2015.:4.
- Albumin Impairs Renal Tubular Tight Junctions via Targeting the NLRP3 Inflammasome. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 2015 Feb 25.:ajprenal.00509.2014.
- Individualized scheme of immunoadsorption for the recurrence of idiopathic focal segmental glomerulosclerosis in the graft: a single center experience. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Ren Fail 2015 Feb 26.:1-7.
- A novel LMX1B mutation in a family with end-stage renal disease of 'unknown cause'. [Journal Article]
- Clin Kidney J 2015 Feb; 8(1):113-9.
- Exposure to Experimental Preeclampsia in Mice Enhances the Vascular Response to Future Injury. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Hypertension 2015 Feb 23.
- Pregnancy and patients with preexisting lupus nephritis: 15 years of experience at a single center in Korea. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Lupus 2015 Feb 23.
- Diagnostic value of quantitative contrast-enhanced ultrasound (CEUS) for early detection of renal hyperperfusion in diabetic kidney disease. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- J Nephrol 2015 Feb 25.
- Congenital nephrotic syndrome of NPHS1 associated with cardiac malformation. [Journal Article]
- Pediatr Int 2015 Feb; 57(1):177-9.
- Membranous nephropathy presenting with nephrotic syndrome in a child with thalassemia major. [JOURNAL ARTICLE]
- Pediatr Int 2015 Feb 24.
- Low-dose synthetic adrenocorticotropic hormone-analog therapy for nephrotic patients: results from a single-center pilot study. [Journal Article]
- Int J Nephrol Renovasc Dis 2015.:7-12.